Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they keep mentioning how many Chilean flags are being flown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they keep mentioning how many Chilean flags are being flown?

The news reporters are like "OMFG look at the patriotism." "Look at the flags."

No fucking kidding. Americans are the first to plaster every fucking public even with American flags. Is it weird if another country flies their flag on a major national event?
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Wat.

<insert deity of the month here> Bless America!

Seriously. Is it really worth making a thread about this?
    Last edited by u3b3rg33k; 10-13-2010, 05:19 PM. Reason: any excuse to be a patriotic asshat

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about what happens in another countries mining industry?
      1985 BMW 325e
      1997 BMW M3/4/5
      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Well it was a US company that provided the tech to get them drilled out, provided a crew to over see the operation, and a US driller that was running the rig when it made its final depth.

America to the rescue again, and the thanks we get for bailing out the rest of the world when they fuck up
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I only heard them mention there were "proud Canadian flags flying overhead in Chile today" on the radio. Lolwat

Edit:

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Well it was a US company that provided the tech to get them drilled out, provided a crew to over see the operation, and a US driller that was running the rig when it made its final depth.

America to the rescue again, and the thanks we get for bailing out the rest of the world when they fuck up
          Gotta love Americans indeed... don't worry, we always expect you to take credit for saving the world.

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Calgary Herald offers information on latest national and international events & more.

Last edited by Raxe; 10-13-2010, 05:42 PM.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
            I only heard them mention there were "proud Canadian flags flying overhead in Chile today" on the radio. Lolwat

Edit:

Gotta love Americans indeed... don't worry, we always expect you to take credit for saving the world.

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Calgary Herald offers information on latest national and international events & more.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/st...ne-rescue.html

I see your articles and raise you these

Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

I will say thou that you guys do have much of the UT inspection work locked up in the Americas. You guys come down here and work contract when we have lots of Big jobs going, but Your govt wont let us go up there and do the same when there is more work than your outfits can handle.

Oh you know why they were using UT on that inspection work, because you are allowed more defects in the weldment with UT than most other means of NDT inspection.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
              Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about what happens in another countries mining industry?
              If everyone thought like you I'm pretty sure we wouldn't give a fuck if you were burried under a pile of rocks for 3 months and no one would give a fuck to bail you out either. Just let you starve and die and rot.
              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Regardless of who's equipment and who operated or manufactered it, It was very cool that this many people survived a mining accident. Most just die. I could not imagine heading into acoal mine in Pa or W Va. or the many others in TN or KY. No thank you.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Regardless of who's equipment and who operated or manufactered it, It was very cool that this many people survived a mining accident.
                  This, and the fact that so many people gave their time and energy to help people they did not even know. Today is a great day for humanity!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You must be watching the Rachel Maddow show.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

who me??????

No just the 1st to links to my substantiate my post

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        who me??????

No just the 1st to links to my substantiate my post

No the OP. America hating as usual.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

a real multi national feel good story...imagine that, Americans and Canadians doing something nice together with people of OTHER contries even!...

go figure?

is it so hard for some people to figure out that there is not some fucking war between Canada and the US?

it's like you think we burned down the fucking white house or something?
                          Originally Posted by ACMF74
                          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Hahahahhahahahahahah

I see what you did there ;)

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                              Regardless of who's equipment and who operated or manufactered it, It was very cool that this many people survived a mining accident. Most just die. I could not imagine heading into acoal mine in Pa or W Va. or the many others in TN or KY. No thank you.
                              This.

I thought another interesting point was how IMMEDIATELY the Chilean president was personally involved and calling out to anyone or nation who could/would help, so the miners could be saved. And he was personally there hugging/congratulating the miners as they were rescued.

Class act.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X