OMG I can't believe somebody could make the Democrat party look even worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I can't believe somebody could make the Democrat party look even worse

This Alvin Green guy is absolutely retarded. This is an embarassment to Democrats all over South Carolina. What were those people thinking. The host is even an absolute idiot too which can be expected since this is MSNBC. How can you watch this and not picture a train wreck?

Hey! Did you hear Demint started the recession?

Comment

Did you just respond to your own post?
      sigpic

Comment

Don't encourage him, if we all ignore him, maybe he will go away.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

They don't need Avlin they have Obama doing the most damage for them already.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

If you watched the video the you know that what I said was rhetorical and sarcastic
            Last edited by reelop19; 10-15-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

refer to my signature
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                If you watched the video the you know that what I said was rhetorical and sarcasm

It's easier for them to call you a troll and insult than it is for them to ignore you. Same ol...
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

why the fuck would I watch a link in one of your threads?

Comment

Oh man you're the second Kansas person on here to get all huffy and puffy. Whats going on over there in Kansas? I'll answer your question though. Its a good video and I've never heard of a senate candidate that is this worthless and this unqualified. Technically, I guess he is as unqualified as most and he will vote along party lines as most do so he's the same as all of them but the video is, as they say in that credit card commercial "priceless." Rasmussen polls show a landslide victory for Jim Demint though.

Comment

Your right Kanas is full of liberals.
                      I clicked the link and saw all the fucking tea party ads I decided to not watch the video. Please go ahead and back those douche bags, then the Dems will stay in power.

Comment

I've been in the liberal vs. conservative game long enough to know when I'm dealing with a liberal who has made up his mind and refuses to be wrong or enlightened. I'm gonna wrap this up quick for you so that you know you are the minority in Kansas and the US.

"Democrats haven't claimed a Senate seat in Kansas since 1932, a losing streak that political observers predict Lisa Johnston is certain not to break. Polling analyst Nate Silver gives her exactly a zero chance of beating opponent Rep. Jerry Moran, the Republican, in November."

Ok buddy I'm sorry but don't get bent out of shape about this. Its always unfair when its liberal vs. conservative because conservatives use facts and have a couple hundred years of history they go off of. You know what you should move to San Francisco. Lots of gays and lots of liberals.

Comment

Hey reelop. i like reading your threads, they give me a laugh.
                          kthx

Leuphf

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah I really try to mix entertainment and enlightenment, as Glenn Becks intro to his program says. Its not a big deal for me and I'll keep posting because obviously I have fans like you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                              as Glenn Becks intro to his program says.
                              Beck is a fucking nut job.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X