OMG I can't believe somebody could make the Democrat party look even worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah I really try to mix entertainment and enlightenment, as Glenn Becks intro to his program says. Its not a big deal for me and I'll keep posting because obviously I have fans like you out there.
    sarcasm tool, i hate you

Comment

Beck a nut job? You mean the guy on the radio and FOX News who supports pretty much all his claims with facts. Hmmmmmm. I'll have to check and see if thats nutty behavior. As for this dude above, dude I am the most cynically sarcastic person on this forum and in the world and now I will take a line from the used-to-be rapper Juvenile, "you hate me cause you ain't me."

P.S. You know you love my posts.

Comment

P.S. You know you love my posts.
        That's enough with the trolling.

Another addition to my Ignore list.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Beck a nut job? You mean the guy on the radio and FOX News who supports pretty much all his claims with facts.
          Since when is the term "fact" synonymous with unfounded conspiracy claims cloaked in theatrics? If you buy into that drivel, you're dumber than I thought... which is a feat I thought impossible.

FWIW, Alvin Green is worthless. Nice job, SC.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Yes, his facts, WHICH REFERENCE HISTORY, must be conspiracy claims. If they weren't then liberals everywhere would be wrong about him and their brains would potentially explode with frustration at their own ignorance. This is all like I've said before. I feel really bad for libs because it really is not fair that conservatives have facts and history to go off of. In all seriousness though dude, you come on here and the first thing we all see is ROGUE as your avatar and a keg stand going on in your sig. I'm judging you now so don't think I'm not. You are the most obvious example of a young liberal who hasn't lived yet.

Comment

i was going to comment, but then i remembered this is the poli sub.
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

You're so cool and above it all.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Glenn is a nut job because of his religion but the guy has been very accurate so far.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    i try.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

glen beck was born with one nut.

Comment

Dude Glenn has 2 N's. I guess its time to move on since this thread has been reduced to talking about scrotums

Comment

beck is a freak. 10 years ago he was just a conservative but hes a thorn in the conservatives side today.
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I'm glad the majority of the "conservative" members here think he is a nut job. Anyone who can see 10 minutes of his show and not want to throw up has some serious fucking issues, or is just a fucking idiot.

seeing a flock of geese fly over and thinking "God is giving me a Fly by" I mean Jesus fucking christ!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              haha

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Capital W-O-W! Listen liberals. I don't want to make fun and tell you guys how wrong you are but you make it so easy and I constantly find myself giving into temptation.

MOST LISTENED TO RADIO STATIONS AS OF SEPT. 2010
                                The Rush Limbaugh Show – 15+ million CONSERVATIVE
                                The Sean Hannity Show – 14+ million CONSERVATIVE
                                Glenn Beck Program – 10+ million CONSERVATIVE
                                The Mark Levin Show – 8.5+ million CONSERVATIVE
                                The Savage Nation – 8.5+ million CONSERVATIVE
                                The Dave Ramsey Show – 8+ million CONSERVATIVE AND FINANCE
                                The Dr. Laura Program – 8+ million
                                The Neal Boortz Show – 6+ million LIBERTARIAN
                                The Laura Ingraham Show – 6+ million CONSERVATIVE

You guys are so stupid. Why are these programs so popular and why is FOX news the most popular news station by far? Rhetorical questions guys. Here's a sad face for you though because I feel for you :(

Comment

Working...
                                X