No announcement yet.

I'm feeling richer already....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that post made you feel better but it did nothing to disprove the Leftiness of NPR.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
      I hope that post made you feel better but it did nothing to disprove the Leftiness of NPR.
      Oh yeah. More left wing looneyness!

And hardcore left election prattle!

Oh wait, there's this, too!

Except they're not. They're good solid reporting.

Comment

Yeah they do report both sides but they are a lefty organization without a doubt. Their connections speak the truth, you can ignore that as much as you'd like.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
        X