Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Religious guys, serious question (not a troll thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
    I know what you're saying but there are civil union/partnership, domestic partnership etc with differing laws around the world, such as the UK where it seems that civil partnerships are for gay couples only.

In NZ's case it seems it probably is semantics.
    It's semantics by definition regardless of the country.

Ezekiel 23:20
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

wtf does a donkeys cock have to do with anything?

Yes I had to google (I've never read the bible) and this was the first thing to appear:
      There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
        wtf does a donkeys cock have to do with anything?

Yes I had to google (I've never read the bible) and this was the first thing to appear:
        It's just semantics brah
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          Is there anywhere in the bible that says, on judgement day/when you go to heaven/etc, you will have to answer for the actions OF OTHER PEOPLE. In other words, will you be judged for something that a friend, family or even your country does?
          Worrying about one's fate at the Pearly Gates and whether or not the actions of fellow humans will endanger his chances of eternal bliss just seems so typically Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
            If you're implying that god is an idea and is therefore real I suppose you must be correct. Otherwise that's not a fair comparison.

No, I was just trying to figure out your stance on it.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              His response, "God is all knowing.....God says its wrong.....And I think God judges countries........so if we condone it, I hope I don't have to answer for it when I die."
              "Extremist" religious people (Jews, Christians and Muslims) will pass their own judgement as a legit interpretation of their holy book.

"God says..." is an hypocrisy, and an excuse for atrocities.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                Back to the original question.

I believe some interpretations lead people to believe that they are responsible for their children, and accountable for what they allow their children to do.
                Deu 24:16 "The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin."

and

John 9:1-3 "And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3. Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
                Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                89 Porsche 944 - dd
                95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                90 325is - track rat

Comment

Working...
                X