Irishman tells it like it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irishman tells it like it is!

Yeah he is right, other than the part about on the backs of the working class. We took out the loans we could not repay, the banks didnt force Jim and nancy to buy the 450k dollar home on 67k a year income
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

but nobody told jim it was a bad idea ether. why? because they could make a lot more money off of jim and his slut of a wife nancy if they went into debt.
      now that all these big shots plans of mega richness have back fired on them, they are expecting us to pay them back for them. all this while they cut taxes for the rich and export american jobs to other countries.

nice
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        but nobody told jim it was a bad idea ether. why? because they could make a lot more money off of jim and his slut of a wife nancy if they went into debt.
        now that all these big shots plans of mega richness have back fired on them, they are expecting us to pay them back for them. all this while they cut taxes for the rich and export american jobs to other countries.

nice
        Oh I see you think you are entitled to have other people tell you what that contract says. Or that because you were too stupid to look out for your self the rest of us should bail you out??????

ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB TO READ THE MOTHERFUCKING CONTRACT. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT THEN YOU PAY FUCKING LAWYER TO READ IT AND EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. Its your job to take care of your self, NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU BETTER THAN YOU. if you just sign on the bottom line with out reading the fucking contract then that your god dammed fault you payments balloon to 5k month in 2 years, not the god dammed banks.

The term a sucker is born ever second, was shown in spades though out the housing debockel, and the banks went laughing all the way to...............................well the bank.

Jim and Nancy got greedy and fucked up now they have to pay the god dammed piper because no one forced them to get into that deal. How is that my problem Jim is a fucking retard and got him self into a bad situation???? Why do I have pay to fix his fuck up while he gets to stay in his big ass house??????? Why do I have to be responsible for myself and my family................... and Jim and Nancy, and their Neighbors Jack and Beth, and their neighbors Jamie and Eva ??????????????????????????????????

Really man your sense of entitlement is kinda disturbing

What the fuck happened to Personal Responsibility and being accountable for their actions ???????????????????? I guess now is not my fault i am in this I should get bailed out.

Now I dont condone the predatory actions of the banks either.
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I makes 35k a year, I should buy a 300k house because I can't afford it......oh wait thats a majority of stupid people who lost there house.

It must be someone else's fault
          1985 BMW 325e
          1997 BMW M3/4/5
          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Oh I see you think you are entitled to have other people tell you what that contract says. Or that because you were too stupid to look out for your self the rest of us should bail you out??????

ITS YOUR FUCKING JOB TO READ THE MOTHERFUCKING CONTRACT. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT THEN YOU PAY FUCKING LAWYER TO READ IT AND EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. Its your job to take care of your self, NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU BETTER THAN YOU. if you just sign on the bottom line with out reading the fucking contract then that your god dammed fault you payments balloon to 5k month in 2 years, not the god dammed banks.

The term a sucker is born ever second, was shown in spades though out the housing debockel, and the banks went laughing all the way to...............................well the bank.

Jim and Nancy got greedy and fucked up now they have to pay the god dammed piper because no one forced them to get into that deal. How is that my problem Jim is a fucking retard and got him self into a bad situation???? Why do I have pay to fix his fuck up while he gets to stay in his big ass house??????? Why do I have to be responsible for myself and my family................... and Jim and Nancy, and their Neighbors Jack and Beth, and their neighbors Jamie and Eva ??????????????????????????????????

What the fuck happened to Personal Responsibility and being accountable for their actions ???????????????????? I guess now is not my fault i am in this I should get bailed out.

LOL you just did. Or you have a neutral opinion of it? It sure doesn't sound like condemnation.

Of course nobody put a gun to their head. There's a difference between physical force and verbal coercion.

This whole scenario is a prime example of why Libertarianism doesn't work on a large scale. Or would Rand consider this a form of "fraud," and thus punishable by government?
            Last edited by KenC; 12-18-2010, 11:42 PM.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
              LOL you just did. Or you have a neutral opinion of it? It sure doesn't sound like condemnation.

Of course nobody put a gun to their head. There's a difference between physical force and verbal coercion.

This whole scenario is a prime example of why Libertarianism doesn't work on a large scale. Or would Rand consider this a form of "fraud," and thus punishable by government?

There was no doubt some fucked up shit going on in the housing market but in the end you sleep in the bed you make. You're still responsible for what happens to you. Specially when no one is twisting your arm to do it.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I agree that there is some responsibilty to be placed on those who ultimately signed the loan. But when you have a supposed expert in the field assuring you that you can afford it, and it's a good deal it really smudges the line of responsibilty. Few of us are experts in home loans... especially the majority of those who ended up signing on the dotted line.

Analogy:
                You have an obscure hormone abnormally. You visit an endocrinologist, who assures you that there is a surgical cure. He doesn't explain the extreme risk or reveal that he is being paid by the medical device company. The side effects of the procedure render you disabled.
                Does the poor outcome defer to the patient solely?

Comment

Well I lived in Las Vegas up until 6 months ago. As I talked to people and saw all of this happen too, many of them got all excitd about getting a huge house on their crap salary. They didn't read because they wanted the house. Some of them would have signed over there kids, obviously im exaggerating but you get my point. Although there were people who were "tricked" I think more often they just saw something they wanted and would do whatever to get it. Now a lot of those same people are saying they were tricked into the loans. Complete bull

If someone were to come say I could afford a brand new ferrari on my salary, I would know that's not right. If they made it seem like the payments were really low then you bet your ass I would be reading the fine print.
                  Last edited by NKRoberts; 12-19-2010, 10:51 AM.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

I agree that there is some responsibilty to be placed on those who ultimately signed the loan. But when you have a supposed expert in the field assuring you that you can afford it, and it's a good deal it really smudges the line of responsibilty. Few of us are experts in home loans... especially the majority of those who ended up signing on the dotted line.
                    Well yeah you are supposed to be warry of some one trying to sell you something that they may be holding something back or bending the truth to help them SELL IT.

You that weird latin 2 word phrase on ALL OF OUR FUCKING MONEY "Caveat Emptor"???? I means BUYER BE WARE, for fucks sake the warning is on the money and comes from the govt.

A fool and his money are soon parted parted, these old proverbs hold as true today as they did in Rome and Athens.

Originally posted by KenC
                    Analogy:
                    You have an obscure hormone abnormally. You visit an endocrinologist, who assures you that there is a surgical cure. He doesn't explain the extreme risk or reveal that he is being paid by the medical device company. The side effects of the procedure render you disabled.
                    Does the poor outcome defer to the patient solely?
                    LOL well this is why YOU ALWAYS GET A 2ed Opinion, and pay some one to explain shit to you. Or ask all kinds questions being and informed patient is just as important to your well being as and informed consumer. So yeah you have just proven my point. You reap what you sow, and if you are too stupid or trusting and believe everyone out there has your best interests in mind and is looking out for you well thats your problem.

You have to look out for number 1 YOU no one else will do it for you.

Yes I am neutral about it all, people are stupid and the banks (with the help and support of the Feds) were just providing a product that was in demand that is/was 100% legal, that millions of stupid people were willing to get involved with. Marriage made in heaven dont you think. Now I do think that the banks that were hit the hardest should have been allowed to fail or bounce back under their own merit Not bailed out. The banks made their bed with bad risks and should have had to lie in them

William Pitt-

Comment

I guess my definition of right and wrong extends beyond legal/illegal...

Comment

people love to blame something or someone else for their own actions...

I concur with mrsleeve

Comment

I guess my definition of right and wrong extends beyond legal/illegal...
                          well yeah I can get that, and I think its wrong to miss inform someone for personal gain. Thats why I dont do it. Honesty is the best policy, but there always has been and always will be unscrupulous people out there looking to take advantage of some one willing to give them the opportunity.

Just because WE would not do that to someone, does not mean that what was done was illegal, so there for I have no real issues with it. Those dumb fucks got them selves into it, they should have to get them selves outta it, not you and me.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

wow you completely misunderstood me man.
                            i totally agree that people should not take out irresponsible loans that they know they most likely will not be able to pay back.
                            what i was trying to say is the banks, and other loan agencies, also did not deny their loans. i think it is a responsible loan agents job to deny loans to people who can not pay them back. why? because if the bank does not get there money they will try and collect on it taking they house, car, or anything ells that is worth money. how ever if the bank can not collect the money, the loose out.
                            there for it is a responsible money lenders job to not loan irresponsible people large sums of money, with out knowing the people taking the loan out have some way to pay it back, to save his bank from potencial loosing all or most of the money lent out.
                            isn't a credit check part of borrowing money? whats the point of the credit check? why would you loan money to some one who has bad credit if you know they are bad at paying back money they barrow?
                            if the banks had not given loans out to everyone who asked for one, and then lost all their money, we would not be paying it back for them right now.
                            it is greed on the sides of the banks fault for letting everyone and their uncles take out loans hoping they could charge them all interest and make a lot of profit. it is also the fault of people who take out loans knowing they would probably not be able to pay it off.

by they way the use of you is weird in your post... i have never had more then $800 on my card, have never taken loans out, and have always paid everything i borrowed off quickly.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              wow you completely misunderstood me man.
                              i totally agree that people should not take out irresponsible loans that they know they most likely will not be able to pay back.
                              My mistake

Originally posted by deutschman
                              what i was trying to say is the banks, and other loan agencies, also did not deny their loans. i think it is a responsible loan agents job to deny loans to people who can not pay them back. why? because if the bank does not get there money they will try and collect on it taking they house, car, or anything ells that is worth money. how ever if the bank can not collect the money, the loose out.
                              Yup till the govt says its not fair and lets people stay in the house for years with out making a payment and the bank is basically fucked outta its collateral

there for it is a responsible money lenders job to not loan irresponsible people large sums of money, with out knowing the people taking the loan out have some way to pay it back, to save his bank from potencial loosing all or most of the money lent out. isn't a credit check part of borrowing money? whats the point of the credit check? why would you loan money to some one who has bad credit if you know they are bad at paying back money they barrow? if the banks had not given loans out to everyone who asked for one, and then lost all their money, we would not be paying it back for them right now. it is greed on the sides of the banks fault for letting everyone and their uncles take out loans hoping they could charge them all interest and make a lot of profit. it is also the fault of people who take out loans knowing they would probably not be able to pay it off.
                              Yeah well the govt, basically took all the risk outta it for the banks. There is much to be explained and have a head ache. Moral of this part of your post is blame the Govt.

by they way the use of you is weird in your post... i have never had more then $800 on my card, have never taken loans out, and have always paid everything i borrowed off quickly.
                              Well I miss the R in your sometimes and it comes off as YOU. Or if you meant the WE in the 1st paragraph is was reportorial WE. As in WE the Working class not WE or ME making that kinda fuck up.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X