This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Ill read em when they come up, but Im kinda sick of Assanges political game.
    I'm just laughing now that we have seen early realizations of what is in there. Essentially a collection of exploits like the Equation Group but held by the CIA and not NSA.

Trump says he is being wiretapped, media flips and says he is crazy, a few days later, wikileaks says the CIA was spying on everyone via Samsung TV's, and Zero Day exploits in mobile technology, and actively searched for a way to take control of automobiles and stealth assassinate people a la Michael Hastings.

And this is only the first release, so there is likely some juicy stuff to come out.

EDIT: To create new thread to not sidetrack this one.

Comment

"WORLD'S GREATEST HEALTHCARE PLAN" you guys. it's gonna be yuge.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I thought it was an Onion article when I saw that.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

This thread has been a great source of LOL's, and I feel I need to add my 2 cents since I've lurked long enough.
          The true source of tragicomedy has been these past 47 days, where you never know what absurdity your going to wake up to reading the news.
          So the twitter comments Trump made concerning Obama wiretapping Trump tower were really remarks on the CIA's tools in spying on all American's? So That would mean Trump would be against re-authorizing some surveillance programs expiring at the end of 2017 possibly, ending PRISM and upSTREAM among other dragnet surveillance tools within FISA?
          NO
          Where are people getting there information from?
          Trump apparently was reacting to some of the daily conspiratorial and plain BS on breitbart and then expressed himself the best way he knows how (tweeting).

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Trump says he is being wiretapped, media flips and says he is crazy, a few days later, wikileaks says the CIA was spying on everyone via Samsung TV's, and Zero Day exploits in mobile technology, and actively searched for a way to take control of automobiles and stealth assassinate people a la Michael Hastings.
            why are you intentionally mischaracterizing this? using the tvs to spy on everyone? that exploit was known to only work on tvs that had not been updated with a newer software/firmware update, and required physical access to the TV to deploy the exploit.

Trump says he was wiretapped and doesn't do anything to validate that claim, it's one more thing reason not to believe anything he says.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
              why are you intentionally mischaracterizing this? using the tvs to spy on everyone? that exploit was known to only work on tvs that had not been updated with a newer software/firmware update, and required physical access to the TV to deploy the exploit.

Trump says he was wiretapped and doesn't do anything to validate that claim, it's one more thing reason not to believe anything he says.
              Still better than Hillary would have been.

Comment

Ok, so if people around you are being monitored and wiretapped, aren't you still being wire tapped and monitored because they are around you?

Its kind of like using a baby monitor to keep tabs on your baby, but really, you are more interested in what the nanny is doing.
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Wait, politicians, truth, you go for this? Your posts get better and better.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Still better than Hillary would have been.
                    lol

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    Wait, politicians, truth, you go for this? Your posts get better and better.
                    one day i hope to be as good of a poster as you

Comment

lol

one day i hope to be as good of a poster as you
                      Hi Pot, meet Kettle.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

sean spicer is a fucking piece of shit.

but i'll "allow him" to live for now.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I don't agree with his comments, I don't agree with him in the least, however, I think this is a bit overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                            I don't agree with his comments, I don't agree with him in the least, however, I think this is a bit overblown.
                            Just a wee bit overblown. She was being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and he said she is fortunate to live in a place where she can't be squashed for being such a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Boo the fuck hoo.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It really is a matter of interpretation here. You can read it as "In the US, people can speak their minds, allowing you to disagree with others openly" or you can read it as "You're one of those 'others' that the US kindly allows to live here."

I'm sure Spicer will justify what he said as being the former, he may or may not believe the later, but in the end, it all adds up to one big nothing. Just more noise for people to get distracted by.

Comment

Is there a way to block this thread from showing up in my new posts feed?
                                Steve • Toronto
                                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X