Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I would suggest rolling the scroll wheel one more internal click followed up by not clicking on the link to this thread as the easiest method to apply to this particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      ^I would suggest rolling the scroll wheel one more internal click followed up by not clicking on the link to this thread as the easiest method to apply to this particular situation.
      Damn. Was hoping there was an option somewhere that I was just not seeing.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Subscriptions maybe?
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Thanks Hawaii ;-)
          It looks like Trump got butt fucked a second time.

"The ruling is another serious blow to Trump’s attempt to limit immigration as part of what he claims is an effort to reduce the threat of terrorist attacks in the U.S."
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Thanks Hawaii ;-)
            It looks like Trump got butt fucked a second time.

"The ruling is another serious blow to Trump’s attempt to limit immigration as part of what he claims is an effort to reduce the threat of terrorist attacks in the U.S."
            it will be appealed and be judged to be withing the President's authority

Presidents have wide latitude to limit or prevent certain classes of immigrants

not surprising a judge in the Aloha state would rule this while at the same time the original WA state judge refused to block the order
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                it will be appealed and be judged to be withing the President's authority

Presidents have wide latitude to limit or prevent certain classes of immigrants

not surprising a judge in the Aloha state would rule this while at the same time the original WA state judge refused to block the order
                yeah, that's called "checks and balances". it's a good idea to have more than one pair of eyes on any legislation that gets written; especially when there is a cheeto-flavored idiot in the white house.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

lols just keep on coming

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    yeah, that's called "checks and balances". it's a good idea to have more than one pair of eyes on any legislation that gets written; especially when there is a cheeto-flavored idiot in the white house.
                    Checks and balances are all good. Except when there is nothing to be checked. Then it's called judicial overreach. You may not like that it's legal to do what Trump wants to do, but a federal judge to stop it based on feelings is flat out wrong.

Know what you are talking about before typing decay.
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Yeah, because I'm going to be upset if my cost of living goes down because I don't like who is in the WH, or who passed the law giving me a lower cost of life.

You're grasping at straws.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        Yeah, because I'm going to be upset if my cost of living goes down because I don't like who is in the WH, or who passed the law giving me a lower cost of life.

You're grasping at straws.
                        I'm glad she got coverage but it's amazing to see that people can attribute something to trump that he clearly didn't actually do. Nothing has changed in the law yet.

But good job missing the point entirely, cause this person and millions of other poor people will get fucked over 100% by the new insurance bill.

Comment

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            I'm glad she got coverage but it's amazing to see that people can attribute something to trump that he clearly didn't actually do. Nothing has changed in the law yet.

But good job missing the point entirely, cause this person and millions of other poor people will get fucked over 100% by the new insurance bill.
                            Only "poor" people will lose coverage?

Will you lose coverage?

Did anyone one lose coverage due to Obamacare?

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              Checks and balances are all good. Except when there is nothing to be checked. Then it's called judicial overreach. You may not like that it's legal to do what Trump wants to do, but a federal judge to stop it based on feelings is flat out wrong.

Know what you are talking about before typing decay.
                              It seems their plaintiff in the case has no standing, too. He is entirely exempt from the provisions of the EO (green card for example).

Again, like it or not, look at the COTUS. There is a lot in there. We would be wise to reference it before getting too wild with feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post

2 pages from a decades old tax return don't amount to shit. Trump's team had to pour through what is probably thousands of pages of returns over many years to find 2 pages that make him look favorable. And we don't know why those numbers were even there.

Comment

Working...
                                X