X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    it will be appealed and be judged to be withing the President's authority

Presidents have wide latitude to limit or prevent certain classes of immigrants

not surprising a judge in the Aloha state would rule this while at the same time the original WA state judge refused to block the order
    Are you so sure about that? The original order was shot down and Trump didn't even attempt to appeal it. This one is being shot down by more judges than the first on the basis that it violates the establishment clause of the first amendment. The President can't violate the first amendment sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Checks and balances are all good. Except when there is nothing to be checked. Then it's called judicial overreach. You may not like that it's legal to do what Trump wants to do, but a federal judge to stop it based on feelings is flat out wrong.

Know what you are talking about before typing decay.
      i do know what i'm talking about. you're arguing for totalitarianism, and you're wrong.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        i do know what i'm talking about. you're arguing for totalitarianism, and you're wrong.
        No, you do not know what you are talking about. Or, you are intentionally being ignorant. Pick your poison.

You are a shill for the left, with a military stripe.

Once again, these executive orders are 100% codified by law, used by 6 or so presidents before Trump including your hero Obama and you only object because you are bent against a "Cheeto flavored idiot" at all costs. The tyrrany is from the courts and there is no argument against it, period.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
          Are you so sure about that? The original order was shot down and Trump didn't even attempt to appeal it. This one is being shot down by more judges than the first on the basis that it violates the establishment clause of the first amendment. The President can't violate the first amendment sorry.
          You fail to appreciate the man's intelligence and ability to succeed.

If you ever are in a court of law, one tactic is to lead someone down a path. All on the record how great this is, you agree with it, ya, ya ya.

Then, the claws sink in.

He does not play to lose... by letting these go forward and the courts going on record.... so happy to say no
          .perhaps prematurely or even improperly.... will only hurt their case. Everyone wants to be a SJW but fail to realize, at the end of the day, the law must rule. Otherwise, what do we have? Why pay taxes? Why stop at a stop sign? Why not manufacture _______?

He has won all the games... he won the office.. be careful in thinking he is some clown. He is doing something right. Actually, a lot of things right. You can call names but it doesnt get anyone anywhere. What needs to happen is intelligent analysis. Look for yourself. Dont trust any of the TV shows. Look deeper. I dare tou to read the COTUS. Look what previous POTUS have done.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            You fail to appreciate the man's intelligence and ability to succeed.

If you ever are in a court of law, one tactic is to lead someone down a path. All on the record how great this is, you agree with it, ya, ya ya.

Then, the claws sink in.

He does not play to lose... by letting these go forward and the courts going on record.... so happy to say no
            .perhaps prematurely or even improperly.... will only hurt their case. Everyone wants to be a SJW but fail to realize, at the end of the day, the law must rule. Otherwise, what do we have? Why pay taxes? Why stop at a stop sign? Why not manufacture _______?

He has won all the games... he won the office.. be careful in thinking he is some clown. He is doing something right. Actually, a lot of things right. You can call names but it doesnt get anyone anywhere. What needs to happen is intelligent analysis. Look for yourself. Dont trust any of the TV shows. Look deeper. I dare tou to read the COTUS. Look what previous POTUS have done.
            you're asking a lot of holmes
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              you're asking a lot of holmes
              Haha whatever. Trump is a certified moron. You guys have been saying for 2 years now that he's just saying and doing what he does to get support and he will change. Well that has yet to be seen. He's making shitty cabinet picks, signing illegal executive orders, pissing off our allies, still wasting time trying to get the wall built, and just being a general idiot. Where's this political mastermind that you guys speak of?

Comment

You are a shill for the left, with a military stripe.
                the word you are looking for is "veteran", civilian.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

the word you are looking for is "veteran", civilian.
                  You are no better than me. Never will be.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You are no better than me. Never will be.
                    yeah, yeah, you would have served but you took an arrow to the knee...
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

yeah, yeah, you would have served but you took an arrow to the knee...
                      No, but you are not made of any finer clay than me. Being a piece of shit is not mutually exclusive to civilians. Get my drift?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

oh I do, but they exist in your subset in much greater numbers, which is why this thread exists.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

oh I do, but they exist in your subset in much greater numbers, which is why this thread exists.
                          There is that delusion creeping up again.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

There is that delusion creeping up again.
                            you've called me a delusional piece of shit for disagreeing with you.

agent: this right here is what i was talking about.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

No, but you are not made of any finer clay than me. Being a piece of shit is not mutually exclusive to civilians. Get my drift?
                              Correct, being a piece of shit is mutually exclusive to what transpires between your ears and it becoming an action.

DK is a man of integrity. Don't know anything about you other than what you post here but if your actions in real life match that of your online persona you are indeed a piece of shit.
                              sigpic
                              Gun control means using both hands
                              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Agreed. While the military has it's share of dirt bags, I also encountered some of the best people I know in the military. The average person in the military is of higher caliber than the average civilian.

Also man don't even bother with Marshal. You did something tangible and brave by serving your country. Marshal on the other hand spends his days arguing on the internet in support of a low intelligence, narcissistic cretin that bullshitted his way into the White House. He's insecure, and has small hands, just like his idol.

Comment

Working...
                                X