Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we are going to do something in Syria lol. It's already been decided I can tell.

You know I don't even care anymore. I'm not married and don't have kids. If you idiots want to vote to burn the world down, be my guest.

We can't keep doing this back and forth shit where a Republican President invades the Middle East and the Democrat Presidents pull out/sit back. It needs to be either or.

And as far as I'm concerned, China needs to do something about North Korea.

Jesus, were looking at a 2 front war at this point and China/Russia/Iran are not going to be on our side.

Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      No reason to be concerned with my health. Blood Pressure is 120/80, resting heart rate is 68 bpm, low cholesterol, etc. I could stand to lose about 40 lbs but you and I are not built the same by the sounds of it. Ever see just a REALLY big dude? Like Worlds Strongest Man type guy? Yeah, I am built like that. I make big guys look small. I was a pretty respectable athlete in my day and as such, put on muscle, everywhere. My chest is a size 54 and was 50 when I was super skinny at 220 lbs, waist is 42 but was 38 at my thinnest. Size 16 shoe. XXXL gloves and the list goes on.

Unfortunately for you, I am still going to be here to annoy the shit out of you. Thanks for the concern.
      Uhhhhh, it doesn't really work that way. You're 6'2". That doesn't mean that you're built big, you're built like any other person that is 6'2". 300 is obese. What is your body fat %?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        Uhhhhh, it doesn't really work that way. You're 6'2". That doesn't mean that you're built big, you're built like any other person that is 6'2". 300 is obese. What is your body fat %?
        I have no idea what my body fat % is. But, no, 6'2" frames are not all the same. Not by a long shot.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          I have no idea what my body fat % is. But, no, 6'2" frames are not all the same. Not by a long shot.
          There is no such thing as "big boned" or anything of that matter. Any variation in frame size is small at best, and allows for minor weight differences like in the single digits maybe but certainly not in the triple digits. Listen, I know I come off as an asshole by saying this, but 300 is morbidly obese. You're not just 40lbs overweight, you're closer to 80-100lbs overweight. I am also 6'2" and I am 175 which is slightly on the skinny side but still in the optimal range. I got up to 265 in college and I was HUGE.

Comment

So since Trump hasn't said what he will do Hillary saw an opportunity to state an obvious measured response. Haha.
            sigpic
            Gun control means using both hands
            Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

It's cute reading normal sized people talk about being big.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                It's cute reading normal sized people talk about being big.

Youtube hates me. But for scale, my friend is 6' and about 190lbs. Then you can watch my big ass get into the video. Yes, I am overweight, but not morbidly obese by a long shot.
                video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Fuck youtube tags.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

For some reason you were a ginger in my mind. Big but not morbidly obese.

So it began. Military strikes against Assad regime targets.

Hopefully in a manner that Assad feels and not just for show.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the whole while sitting down for dinner with the Chinese President to chat about NK played into timing.

Comment

Looks like we are going to do something in Syria lol. It's already been decided I can tell.
                      I gotta give myself some props here. This was at 4:00pm and the missiles were launched at 5:45pm. Not everyone pat me on the back at once please. I can only handle so much.

Comment

I gotta give myself some props here. This was at 4:00pm and the missiles were launched at 5:45pm. Not everyone pat me on the back at once please. I can only handle so much.
                        bitch, i called it before you did, quit your wanking
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

This has to be a false flag. I am with Rand and Ron Paul on this one.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

False flag or not Trump was painted into a corner.. I think Syria NK and Russia are probing to see what to make of Trump.... is he hot air or sincere in his tough posturing. I think he had to order retaliation, lest he be walked all over like his predecessor. Its also just happens to come when Xi is visiting which really ought to help with showing China he isnt bluffing about his rhetoric. Not a bad thing. This has the possibility to make our adversaries back off, or possibly the start of WW 3. That's all.

Farbin I dont think it played into the decision, but I am sure he will use it to his advantage....pass me the potatoes, and by the way werr bombing Syria at the moment. How is the steak? Do you want some katsup with it?
                            Last edited by naplesE30; 04-07-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

This honestly seems real fishy. Fires 60 missles 'without warning' at syrian base. Turns out Russians were warned, and apparently assad. RT pics show like barely any damage to base.

Inb4 massive set up to get russia into talks to remove their sanctions.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Not a false flag. Timing of when to launch the attack was deliberate and any rational person would synchronize the attack with dinner.

Everybody is saying Obama did nothing after the previous chemical weapons attack. Obama went to congress and congress said no with respect to attacking Syrian military targets. Russia claimed it would remove Syria's chemical weapon capabilities in exchange for the US standing down.

Russia can squawk all they want but their failure to remove Assad's chemical weapon capability should render previous agreements null and void.
                                Last edited by Dagamus(NM); 04-07-2017, 08:15 AM. Reason: Derp
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X