Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently the airfield that was struck is still operational.

wtf guys; you spend millions of dollars and can't put a couple holes in the flight line?
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

wtf guys; you spend millions of dollars and can't put a couple holes in the flight line?
      Tillerson said that wasn't the point.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
        Tillerson said that wasn't the point.
        disabling the capability to deliver chemical weapons with aircraft *should* have been the point.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Comment

disabling the capability to deliver chemical weapons with aircraft *should* have been the point.
            Perhaps.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Grand525 View Post
              I'm sure you got all giddy seeing that show up on your Facebook wall and couldn't wait to share such a slam dunk here could ya?

Kindly show yourself the door if you think you're going to denounce what America did last night based on things done hundreds of years ago. You're not nearly as clever as you like to think you are.

Comment

I agree, not sure what your point is grand525 but a bit of a stretch to connect the two.

Now if you are simply trolling the right then carry on.

And thank you Trump for at least doing something. Shit situation, but at least you did something appropriate. Glad you are listening to your generals and not that disease infested raccoon Bannon or your eunuch Priebus.
                sigpic
                Gun control means using both hands
                Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

12+ minutes of common sense https://youtu.be/h0cNuPd2CDk

Comment

Cale, I need to buy you a beer..... very well said
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

my uncle lives around there and he said the "airfield aint doin' too bad"
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Sweet, I can come in here, if i want to see dead pictures of kids...

i almost forgot this was a car forum

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            inb4 bumper boats

Russia makes a habit out of trying to intimidate by proximity with both aircraft and ships, this isn't surprising.

I think I'd be more concerned if Russia started pulling their troops back around the globe.
                            Im headed to Alaska again this year, they also make it a point to daily, fly right on the edge of russian/US airspace border. Not sure what the hell for, maybe to let us know the planes still work?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              Sweet, I can come in here, if i want to see dead pictures of kids...

i almost forgot this was a car forum

dead pictures had a short life.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                                Kindly show yourself the door if you think you're going to denounce what America did last night based on things done hundreds of years ago. You're not nearly as clever as you like to think you are.

RIP George. What a fantastic mind. Not posting this for monetary gain, only to share my love of the funny. Please support the artists: https://www.georgecarl...

Comment

Working...
                                X