X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice some role playing. *shug* walking to chair and sitting down*
    You guys remember aim?

Comment

dafuq is this nerd saying. Text below for more ???

Jim: So he said those things under oath. Would you be willing to speak under oath to give your version of things.
      Trump: 100%.
      Jim: and .. [interrupted]
      Trump: I didn't say under oath ... I hardly know the man. I am not going to say - I want you to pledge allegiance - who would do that? Who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath .. I mean think of it. I hardly know the man. It doesn't make sense. No .. I didn't say that, and I didn't say the other.
      Jim: So if Robert Mueller wanted to speak with you about that?
      Trump: I would be glad to tell him exactly what I told you Jim.
      Jim: And you seem to be hinting at recorded conversations .. [interrupted]
      Trump: I'm not hinting anything. I'll tell you about it over a very short period of time.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Who would ask a man to pledge allegiance under oath
        Hey Orange Hitler, no one is saying this is what happened.

Trump is such a fucking idiot he can't even comprehend simple English and then form a coherent response.

Comment

He just gets so confused so easily its hilarious.
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
            Trump is such a fucking idiot he can't even comprehend simple English and then form a coherent response.
            that's exactly why he resonates with the gwbs of the world

fox news grandpa endorses president fox news grandpa

Comment

I like this obvious screen to take heat off Trump that this Sessions hearing is.
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                You should probably check yourself into an old folks home cause your dementia is really flaring up George.

Comey said that Trump asked him to end the investigation into Flynn and that it is up to Robert Mueller, THE MAN CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING DONALD TRUMP, whether that is obstruction of justice or not.

So how exactly did you come to the conclusion that there was no obstruction and no investigation? Maybe Rush and Sean told you what to think and say?

You know, I am willing to admit that this is a bit of a witch hunt, but I am loving it regardless because it's the Republicans getting a taste of their own medicine for a change. Instead of actually attempting to govern for the past 8 years, they thought it was a better use of their time to obstruct and go after Obama and Hillary's every move. Down to criticizing Obama for liking dijon mustard. And you geriatric freaks ate it all up. I couldn't go to the fucking grocery store without some grandpa in diapers telling me how much Obama was destroying America.

Get bent George. The current state of politics in this country is the fault of the Republicans. Period. In the mean time I am quite enjoying watching the Mango Retard crash and burn.
                so now that Comey has stated Trump was never under investigation will you admit to unreasonable bias?

and how amazing is it that this whole shitbag started with Democrats accusing the Trump team of collusion when the only collusion so far is Comey agreeing to call Clinton's email investigation as a "matter" that coordinated with the Clinton campaign?

And now it's on to obstruction for the democrats when there is none, that Comey works for the President at his pleasure and can be fired for no reason. Ordering Comey to stop the Flynn investigation, which he didn't, is the President's call. He could have ordered him to stop and it still wouldn't be obstruction. The President could have pardoned Flynn for any reason which he also did not do.

Where was Comey when Obama essentially did worse by opining there was not any national security issues surrounding Clinton's email server when there was an active FBI investigation underway?

And why was the only fact that was not leaked by the FBI was that Trump was NOT under investigation?

Comey deserved to be fired about 100 times over and is proven to be untrustworthy
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                  He could have ordered him to stop and it still wouldn't be obstruction.
                  absolutely incorrect

The President could have pardoned Flynn for any reason which he also did not do.
                  He can still pardon him if he wants, and it would reflect very poorly on him if he did so at this point, considering that he has not been charged with any crime.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                      Meaningless post. Padding your post count BU?
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

absolutely incorrect

He can still pardon him if he wants, and it would reflect very poorly on him if he did so at this point, considering that he has not been charged with any crime.
                        According to the far right Alan Dershowitz, noted constitutional scholar.
                        The FBI chief is a political appointment and answers to the President.
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                          Meaningless post. Padding your post count BU?
                          I don't think it's meaningless. It's a talking point, this entire thread is a running discussion on Trump, the post was about Trump, therefore on-topic and not meaningless.

About the actual post, it could mean something, it could mean nothing. The fact that Trump has hit 60% disapproval rating means that some of those people that voted for him 8 months ago are regretting that decision. The fact that it came so quickly should be striking as most presidents usually have a honeymoon period after taking office, which Trump clearly didn't have. It will be curious to see if this is a Trump-specific thing or if this becomes the new norm in politics for future elections.

Comment

Just remember, Its all the Democrats fault Trumps admin isn't doing well. Not like they control all the branches and could easily pass laws if they were cohesive in and sense of the word.

Sesssions must have Alzheimers too like McCain, he seemed to forget what he had for lunch, let alone any real questions.
                            willschnitz

Comment

According to the far right Alan Dershowitz, noted constitutional scholar.
                              The FBI chief is a political appointment and answers to the President.
                              That doesn't mean that the president is allowed to interfere with FBI or DOJ investigations.

Comment

That doesn't mean that the president is allowed to interfere with FBI or DOJ investigations.
                                seriously dude, with all due respect, you need to bone up on the separation of powers and constitutional law.

the FBI director works directly for the Attorney General who is appointed and works for the President. Both take direction and answer directly to the Pres

you could argue that there would be obstruction if it was Trump himself under investigation and he ordered the investigation to be halted. but he can also fire the head of the FBI without obstruction even if he was under investigation. The Russia investigations were not halted.

There is no obstruction, there is no collusion, there is nothing there except butt hurt democrats who cannot figure out Hillary was a flawed candidate and is a major LOSER.

NONE of this would even be an issue if the NY Times and others hadn't printed unverified stories about collusion and Russian inteference.
                                Last edited by gwb72tii; 06-14-2017, 09:46 AM.
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X