X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    No one is surprised.

The media is just making a big deal out of it because "reasons."
    Pretty much. Everybody skims off the top of their charities it seems so whatever.
    sigpic
    Gun control means using both hands
    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      So we agree and somehow you are superior. Odd.
      Don't mean to sound superior. More "matter of fact." Some of the "discussion" that goes back and forth here is much less discussion than it is a statement of personal position with no one considering ideas from the other side. This leads to the name-calling and vitriol. It's akin to watching two kids argue over whether the better voltron was gen 1 or the reboot. Truth is, both sides have their merits and their positions will apply to different situations based on current status', be they economic, social, etc.
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

It's not that any of us should be surprised by this

This thread is a good place to document stupid shit trump does and ridicule the pathetic posts of his idiot supporters and apologists.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
          Don't mean to sound superior. More "matter of fact." Some of the "discussion" that goes back and forth here is much less discussion than it is a statement of personal position with no one considering ideas from the other side. This leads to the name-calling and vitriol. It's akin to watching two kids argue over whether the better voltron was gen 1 or the reboot. Truth is, both sides have their merits and their positions will apply to different situations based on current status', be they economic, social, etc.
          We have already discussed that you view middle ground as some sort of Holy Grail and I disagree.

So you are aware, superior was what you put off. As if you came to the same conclusion through some refined method as opposed to the crude method someone like I use.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So you are aware, superior was what you put off. As if you came to the same conclusion through some refined method as opposed to the crude method someone like I use.
            My apologies then.
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
              My apologies then.
              No worries mate. When you find common ground, its probably good to relate on that level.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

No worries mate. When you find common ground, its probably good to relate on that level.
                For sure. ;)

Anyway, civil discord is always good as it is one of the tenets of a successful republic/democracy.
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                  Guys guys, none of this is important. Sean Hannity told me that there is no evidence of wrong doing on Trump's part and that the "alt-left" is turning this into a witch hunt. What's really important here is Hillary's emails. Can we stay on track please?
                  So now that we have Comey vindicating Trump's innocence will you admit to being biased?
                  There was no investigation into Trump, there was no collusion (which is no a crime anyway), there was no obstruction of justice

Lol
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    So now that we have Comey vindicating Trump's innocence will you admit to being biased?
                    There was no investigation into Trump, there was no collusion (which is no a crime anyway), there was no obstruction of justice

Lol
                    You should probably check yourself into an old folks home cause your dementia is really flaring up George.

Comey said that Trump asked him to end the investigation into Flynn and that it is up to Robert Mueller, THE MAN CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING DONALD TRUMP, whether that is obstruction of justice or not.

So how exactly did you come to the conclusion that there was no obstruction and no investigation? Maybe Rush and Sean told you what to think and say?

You know, I am willing to admit that this is a bit of a witch hunt, but I am loving it regardless because it's the Republicans getting a taste of their own medicine for a change. Instead of actually attempting to govern for the past 8 years, they thought it was a better use of their time to obstruct and go after Obama and Hillary's every move. Down to criticizing Obama for liking dijon mustard. And you geriatric freaks ate it all up. I couldn't go to the fucking grocery store without some grandpa in diapers telling me how much Obama was destroying America.

Get bent George. The current state of politics in this country is the fault of the Republicans. Period. In the mean time I am quite enjoying watching the Mango Retard crash and burn.
                    Last edited by LBJefferies; 06-08-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You should probably check yourself into an old folks home cause your dementia is really flaring up George.

Comey said that Trump asked him to end the investigation into Flynn and that it is up to Robert Mueller, THE MAN CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING DONALD TRUMP, whether that is obstruction of justice or not.

So how exactly did you come to the conclusion that there was no obstruction and no investigation? Maybe Rush and Sean told you what to think and say?

You know, I am willing to admit that this is a bit of a witch hunt, but I am loving it regardless because it's the Republicans getting a taste of their own medicine for a change. Instead of actually attempting to govern for the past 8 years, they thought it was a better use of their time to obstruct and go after Obama and Hillary's every move. Down to criticizing Obama for liking dijon mustard. And you geriatric freaks ate it all up. I couldn't go to the fucking grocery store without some grandpa in diapers telling me how much Obama was destroying America.

Get bent George. The current state of politics in this country is the fault of the Republicans. Period. In the mean time I am quite enjoying watching the Mango Retard crash and burn.
                        Dude get the dirt out of your ears from hiding your head in a hole
                        Comey stated explicitly there was no trump investigation
                        Even a leftist like Dershowitz has said no crime, no collusion, and he is no fan of your President
                        He also was asked for evidence of collusion an said there was none
                        Comey is more of a twisted politician than trump and should have been fired long ago
                        Obama will not be treated kindly by history BTW.
                        Comey is trying to save his trashed reputation. FBI agents don't like the guy.

Plus you're a leftist hack. Serving your country does not make you a conservative. Ask decay
                        Last edited by gwb72tii; 06-08-2017, 09:01 PM.
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Dude get the dirt out of your ears from hiding your head in a hole
                          Comey stated explicitly there was no trump investigation
                          Even a leftist like Dershowitz has said no crime, no collusion, and he is no fan of your President
                          He also was asked for evidence of collusion an said there was none
                          Comey is more of a twisted politician than trump and should have been fired long ago
                          Obama will not be treated kindly by history BTW.
                          Comey is trying to save his trashed reputation. FBI agents don't like the guy.

Plus you're a leftist hack. Serving your country does not make you a conservative. Ask decay
                          What in God's holy name are you blathering about?

Literally every word of this is complete horse manure. It's amazing you've made it past retirement age.
                          Last edited by LBJefferies; 06-08-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Down to criticizing Obama for liking dijon mustard. And you geriatric freaks ate it all up.
                            Or criticizing Trump for liking Ketchup on his steak, or liking it well done.

Again, "It's ok when my side does it, but not when your side does it."

Hypocrisy be thy oath of modern politics.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i don't see why having been a service member means i should be a conservative.

i was pretty middle-of-the-road before; the experience pushed me to the left and taught me that things i believe in are worth fighting for.

i think that might be what they refer to as "blowback / unintended consequences". *smirk*
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Or criticizing Trump for liking Ketchup on his steak, or liking it well done.

Again, "It's ok when my side does it, but not when your side does it."

Hypocrisy be thy oath of modern politics.
                                I mean, these are pretty extreme differences here. Dijon aint that bad.

Burning a steak and putting ketchup on it tho?

lol.

Really tho its more of a reap what you sow, pretty sure whoever wrote the ketchup on steak story literally riffed off the fox news dijon mustard story.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X