This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    So twitter suspended the account of Azealia Banks over her support for trump. She hasn't necessarily been a clean sheet before hand but hey... They're aloud to do what they want but twitter is a huge social site. The message that sends out isn't insignificant.
    In the same vain:

Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News

Facebook workers routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers from the social network’s influential “trending” news section, according to a former journalist who worked on the project. This individual says that workers prevented stories about the right-wing CPAC gathering, Mitt Romney, Rand…
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Yeah

The one thing that irks me a bit about the Donald is his disingenuous attitude. Just the petty lying.

Example. The taxes.

Why not say, I am not sharing them because it has nothing to do with the Presidency. Instead we get this lame excuse that its because of an audit. Are people that gullible? The Internal Revenue Service has said that nothing, including an audit, prevents an individual from releasing his or her returns. Finally today, when ask okay, no returns, can you at least tell us what rate you paid?

His answer: none of your business.

Exactly. Just say it, I used the loopholes to keep as much money to reinvest in my company. And as far as my returns, yeah, I keep most of it. I am not releasing them because it will be used by the democrats to attack me and distract from the real important issues regarding this country.

But this constant petty lying....sheesh. Man up.

His appeal is that he's different from a politician but the more this goes on, the differences narrow.
      Last edited by Javier h; 05-13-2016, 12:35 PM.

Comment

he's a slimeball snakeoil salesman, people (idiots) are eating it up - hilarious and sad

Comment

He basically did say "none of your business" with regard to what rate he pays

Insisting that “people will learn nothing” from his tax returns, Donald J. Trump said that he didn’t believe voters had a right to see them and that his tax rate was “none of your business.”

Releasing your tax info has been done for decades and should be continued by all serious candidates. Hillary should release her speech transcripts too.

Comment

The audit thing is the truth. And he has to disclose his finances. There is no lying going on about that.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I am ready for Emperor Trump.

Rip shitlery in polls already, didnt even take a week.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

It would be nice to keep that entitled bia Hillary out of the office. Talk about riding cum-stained coattails of her husband into political office...
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I'm just waiting for all the people who whined last year about how we need to vote out all the career politicians, and clean house in the gubment, are now supporting Hill-bot.

I wonder if many of those people may be former Bernie supporters. The candidate who never earned a paycheck in the private sector. But hey, hypocrisy is often lost when it comes to politics.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    I wonder if many of those people may be former Bernie supporters. The candidate who never earned a paycheck in the private sector. But hey, hypocrisy is often lost when it comes to politics.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                    Lmao what a terrible shot.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Lmao what a terrible shot.
                      Maybe so.. But damn it's fun to watch.

Will be interesting to see what happens after the conventions.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Im at the rally in San Diego now and this dude is fucking hilarious. He has no speech, it just rolls on from pure ego. He went on for like 10 minutes about a lawsuit with his Trump University.

I want to vote for Gary Johnson but I hope if Trump is elected president, that his EGO will keep him in check if nothing else. Hopefully the ego, that is Trump, will not want to be remembered as the biggest liar or failure of a president. *fingers crossed!!!!!*

Comment

Pretty sure that distinction forever belongs to Nixon.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

What is interesting to me, Washington recently had their caucus.

Trump had just over 400,000 votes.

Bernie 19,000 or so

Hillary 7k.

In a state that always seems to be decided by the few highly populated counties, the state, since I have lived here has always leaned Democratic.

Even though the ballots are printed before candidates sometimes drop out.
                            Cruz and Kasich each got more votes then Bernie and Hillary....

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              What is interesting to me, Washington recently had their caucus.

Trump had just over 400,000 votes.

Bernie 19,000 or so

Hillary 7k.

In a state that always seems to be decided by the few highly populated counties, the state, since I have lived here has always leaned Democratic.

Even though the ballots are printed before candidates sometimes drop out.
                              Cruz and Kasich each got more votes then Bernie and Hillary....

Dang. Same thing over here, It might be the case that Trump takes California in the general.

Comment

well don't hold your breath about him changing at all.

When a reporter asked if a Trump presidency would take on a similar tone, the billionaire businessman responded, "Yeah, it is going to be like this."
                                "You think I'm going to change?" he said. "I'm not going to change."

Comment

Working...
                                X