This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    It would be nice if they gave the fbi some of those Clinton personal "yoga" emails though. It's sad that he's asking while also being some what justified. We just watched the American justice fail in the front of our eyes and even though this helps Trump the most, this also helps you and I. If this catch 22 wouldn't force a conviction than I don't know what would. Now that's some spin.

Let's see what he says in the AMA thats about to happen!
    Dude its bad enough we cater to Israel's foreign policy needs, we certainly dont need anything to do with russia's ambitions to expand its influence and power. This does not help in any way.

This election is quickly proving that many Americans prefer to cut their own nose off to spite the face of America.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Dude its bad enough we cater to Israel's foreign policy needs, we certainly dont need anything to do with russia's ambitions to expand its influence and power. This does not help in any way.

This election is quickly proving that many Americans prefer to cut their own nose off to spite the face of America.
      Continuing to be Israel's bitch is a good indicator of status quo but in I think this is hilarious. China and Russia have already hacked her server If it was as vulnerable as Commey said it was. If our own NSA won't then ugh, someone has to.

I don't see how this being the apocalyptic scenario that you're making it out to be. None of us are qualified to expertly talk the level of geopolitics that we wish we could in these discussions but I don't see Russia's ambitions being expanded by this and the whole world can't possibly think of our elections as more of a joke.

Questions: Do you think America was ever meant to be an empire. Do you think our empire directly serves the interests of the American people and do you think it's economically and politically sustainable at the route that it's going.
      Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-01-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I don't see how this being the apocalyptic scenario that you're making it out to be. None of us are qualified to expertly talk the level of geopolitics that we wish we could in these discussions but I don't see Russia's ambitions being expanded by this and the whole world can't possibly think of our elections as more of a joke.
        I'm not saying it's apocolyptic. We have some real shitposters in P&R if you guys won't even condemn stuff like this.

Questions: Do you think America was ever meant to be an empire. Do you think our empire directly serves the interests of the American people and do you think it's economically and politically sustainable at the route that it's going.
        No, and I have no faith that HRC or DJT is going to tear down the empire that exists. Donald simply has so very little understanding of how politics and foreign policy works and statements about weakining NATO are piss-poor ideas. We may not need and empire but maintaining NATO is important and should not be a bargaining chip for a man with no coherent foreign policy plan.

Comment

Moody's Analytics looks at the proposed economic policies of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and their likely impact on the national debt.

Comment

haha he's throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks. He says he want's to reduce and restructure(?) our debt but will introduce a trillion dollar spending deficit. Sounds disastrous and needs to change.

Comment

He should get Charlie Sheen on his team, Winning!!!!11
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

haha he's throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks. He says he want's to reduce and restructure(?) our debt but will introduce a trillion dollar spending deficit. Sounds disastrous and needs to change.
                9 Trillion dollar increase in deficit over next 10 years.

But that's a "conservative" tax plan according to dullards like trump and idiot supporters like gwb

Comment

9 Trillion dollar increase in deficit over next 10 years.

But that's a "conservative" tax plan according to dullards like trump and idiot supporters like gwb
                  George w Bush? ;)

A retired police officer who authorities said tried to breach a secured area outside New York's Trump Tower as Donald Trump was coming home was freed without bail Wednesday after he told a judge she can trust that he'll stay out of Trump's building.
                  So the news is saying this guy was an ex cop but the alternate story says that his prints were ran twice and it was concluded that they confirmed that they belonged to a dead FBI agent. The man was carrying a gun with silencer and no serial numbers. Was found trying to get to the service elevators...

Will look to see where the alternate story came from. Will say if that's true, it doesn't surprise me seeing as two Clinton/DNC party spoilers ended up dead within the last week on mysterious grounds. ;) Had to say it.
                  Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-06-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Tinfoilhat.jpg
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

What that insinuates triggers me.

Comment

Well, what you posted was incomprehensible babble.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Really thought we were getting somewhere nando.

Forgot to hit the half sarcastic tone button about the trump story. Have contacted those people about the origins of that story though.

But about the two deaths thing... Let's take a look.
                          -Shawn Lucas served the DNC on election fraud - healthy man found dead on bathroom floor. Shaggy, it wasn't him.
                          -Victor Thorn was a Clinton researcher having written over 20 books and for a newspaper. Family said was of sound mind and happy. Death by gunshot wound and declared suicide.

Let's not forget about the other coincidences who were set to testify before their untimely deaths: John Ashe of the UN and the DNC voting data analyst, Seth Rich.

Comment

infowars is still a goddmaned joke

Comment

-69% of Trump voters think that if Hillary Clinton wins the election it will be because it was rigged, to only 16% who think it would be because she got more vote than Trump. More specifically 40% of Trump voters think that ACORN (which hasn't existed in years) will steal the election for Clinton. That shows the long staying power of GOP conspiracy theories.
                              PPP’s newest North Carolina poll finds Hillary Clinton leading in the state, albeit by a narrow margin, for the first time since March. She’s at 43% to 41% for Donald Trump, 7% for Gary Johnson, and 2% for Jill Stein. In a head to head contest just between Clinton and Trump, she leads 47/46. Voters […]

derp derp derp

Comment

infowars is still a goddmaned joke
                                I contacted getoffthebs.com, who were the only ones that broke that 'story'. They couldn't get me anything beyond their "guy in the NYPD"giving them the details . The website is a bit nutter butters. sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X