This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone "watching/listening to the "news" anymore
    It would seem the Donald likes to eat babies (the mother of the baby endorses the Donald), has no economic plan (forget that tax cuts in fact do spur growth), is unqualified to get national security updates according to our "experienced" president (who had no foreign policy qualifications before being elected - oh wait, he's half black), is blatantly racist for wanting secure borders, and is GUILTY of advocating the Hillary be shot by anyone supporting the 2nnd amendment (big stretch of what he said)

Feel like you're getting played by the media?
    Last edited by gwb72tii; 08-09-2016, 08:45 PM.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

No. We aren't blinded by political party affiliation, Trump is obviously a joke to everyone but the extreme right and willfully ignorant. Donald is making this easy. All Hillary has to do is let him speak.

Back to brain dead conspiracies - maybe Trump really is playing a joke on the GOP, or is a liberal plant.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

ah the voice of reason

And if you read my post and get beyond getting your news from the onion, trump is guilty of none of what I mentioned

Here's a prediction. This will play in his favor. This is an anti-status quo election. And 1/3 of sanders supporters will not vote for billary.

Clinton would still lie if the truth hit her in the face
        Last edited by gwb72tii; 08-09-2016, 09:37 PM.
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          Here's a prediction. This will play in the Democrats favor. This is an anti-status quo election. And 1/3 of sanders supporters will not vote for billary or trump.

Clinton would still lie if the truth hit her in the face
          FTFY

Clinton will win this unfortunately (though better than Trump).
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Clinton is an unbelievably weak candidate and you shitlords nominated the absolute worst candidate possible.

Good job blaming the media but this is all your fault, gwb and others like you that are absolutely divorced from reality.

Comment

I like that Trump blames everyone else for the absolutely retarded things Trump says.

We heard what he said. We know what he meant. GWB is just playing stupid. It's not like this is the first stupid thing he has said.

And yes, Hillary is very flawed - and even a moderately decent GOP candidate should have been able to take her. Trump can't stop trampling over his own tongue.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                I like that Trump blames everyone else for the absolutely retarded things Trump says.

We heard what he said. We know what he meant. GWB is just playing stupid. It's not like this is the first stupid thing he has said.

And yes, Hillary is very flawed - and even a moderately decent GOP candidate should have been able to take her. Trump can't stop trampling over his own tongue.
                it's the media's fault that my candidate of choice says retarded shit

Comment

I also agree. Any half decent GOP candidate would have probably gotten the victory. Trump will be a huge flop. Which is a good thing, I wouldn't trust him as school board president much less POTUS!
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

The longer 90% of the media, yes just admit the bias, gets to spin the stupid shit he says (or doesn't) the better chances Hillary has. As soon as we get some debates going he'll gain some ground back. We have to remember that he is under the scrutiny with the finest brush. Not denying he hasn't been giving plenty of ammunition for it. Hillary has been, relatively, getting a free pass even by the FBI and the DOJ . All it will take is a simple and well placed question by him without backing down; some sort of crazy antic against her on live tv, like he did on the Republican debates. Something.

Comment

Or, he'll say more stupid stuff and push even more people away. I think we know which is more likely at this point.

I wonder if he'll even show up for the debates.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Face it both candidates are utter jokes. If it wasn't for party loyalty both would be at some point being brought up on charges of some style.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I just don't understand how anyone with any sense of justice can vote for Hillary. I get thinking that Trump is a buffoon and flippant. But voting for Hillary is a vote for corruption and nothing else. People may think its different than that, but it isn't. When you vote for Hillary, you are voting to uphold the corruption and the pay to play business as usual shit that got this country in this place.

Yes, Trump is a fool. But I would take him in a heart beat against Al Capone in a pantsuit.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Goldwater '64 Acceptance Speech
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I would agree with you if 90% of it wasn't made up by the right wing outrage machine.

3 years of bengazi investigation lead to.. nothing.

An investigation of 300,000 emails lead to.. nothing.

All you really have are conspiracy theories and rumors. That you would quote Goldwater is telling.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              I just don't understand how anyone with any sense of justice can vote for Hillary. I get thinking that Trump is a buffoon and flippant. But voting for Hillary is a vote for corruption and nothing else. People may think its different than that, but it isn't. When you vote for Hillary, you are voting to uphold the corruption and the pay to play business as usual shit that got this country in this place.

Yes, Trump is a fool. But I would take him in a heart beat against Al Capone in a pantsuit.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Goldwater '64 Acceptance Speech
                              If Al Capone was chill with selling out our, and over half the world's nations', interests for globalist and corporate ambitions. Who would intentionally antagonize world powers, have our men and women die and using nuclear weapons to preserve that status quo. She, by definition, is a psychopath and a habitual liar. How much of that will Trump be is still technically in the air. He supports Israel and you can argue that that's all you need to hear when discussing a continuance of status quo.

For some of you, head over to the TPP thread and look at my last post. Then go look up what's going on there. She facilities this type of stuff and then lies to us by saying she's totally against it.
                              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-10-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                                I would agree with you if 90% of it wasn't made up by the right wing outrage machine.

3 years of bengazi investigation lead to.. nothing.

An investigation of 300,000 emails lead to.. nothing.

All you really have are conspiracy theories and rumors. That you would quote Goldwater is telling.
                                ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X