X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    ugh.
    Klinton Koolaid for Kommies.

Nando, you are blind. Intentionally blind. I swear you are a large kid closing your eyes and plugging your ears blowing raspberries to make sure you don't hear anything you don't want to.

Worse, you are like a deaf person who throws hands up in front of their eyes when they don't want to hear what someone has to say. Its childish and depressing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
      If Al Capone was chill with selling out our, and over half the world's nations', interests for globalist and corporate ambitions. Who would intentionally antagonize world powers, have our men and women die and using nuclear weapons to preserve that status quo. She, by definition, is a psychopath and a habitual liar. How much of that will Trump be is still technically in the air. He supports Israel and you can argue that that's all you need to hear when discussing a continuance of status quo.
      For two straight days, lawyers for a reporter Trump had sued asked the businessman question after question on the same theme: Trump’s honesty.

How much of a liar Trump is, is not "up in the air". You're creating a false dichotomy here, and it has no basis in reality.

He's a liar, he lies in blatant ways that are easily fact-checked and refuted. He's an authoritarian, through and through.

It's absolutely nut to me that you'll make such one sided claims here (the public polling overwhelmingly does not trust Trump with nuclear weapons).

Chill with the hyperbole, it doesn't strengthen your position.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...on/trump-lies/

How much of a liar Trump is, is not "up in the air". You're creating a false dichotomy here, and it has no basis in reality.

He's a liar, he lies in blatant ways that are easily fact-checked and refuted. He's an authoritarian, through and through.

It's absolutely nut to me that you'll make such one sided claims here (the public polling overwhelmingly does not trust Trump with nuclear weapons).

Ok, lying about personal worth is something he shares with Hillary, as you know, the Clintons left the White House poor.

Come off it man. There is literally zero comparison between Trump and Clinton when it comes to distorting the truth.

There is no comparison.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...on/trump-lies/

No hyperbole. Fact checkable from the horses mouth and the documents that are trying to be passed themselves. Listen to some CFR videos with people just talking about this and what Hillary, Bill, Brzezinski, Kissinger said and continue to say. None of this is secret and available for anyone that has 5 minutes. That's what's frustrating; less pokemon go (not you) for some people and more of that type of stuff. It's the world we live in and perhaps the truth hurts too much for some to want to accept it. If you think we aren't living in some form of authoritarianism, a system she supports, then you're just lying to yourself. Constant war (in the name of who knows anymore) waged by an empire, authoritarian measures for our "protection"(Patriot Act), a bill of privileges not rights (can be taken away from us at any time, remember the internment camps, which can be called now during a time of peace, and the fact that now the 4th amendment is not a thing anymore and we have free speech zones??), in our face government corruption (take your pick), we're experimented on without our knowledge, different tier justice system (well, that should be an obvious one), rogue dark operations with dark money, total authoritarian power for a single person (presidents have been signing us in state of emergencies which give them to power to do ANYTHING to us) and having an illusion of choice (two party system that barely have any real differences). This is the status quo. War is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength. If you can't see that then you're in denial.

Dichotomy, I can say perhaps I'm forming one because of the non hyperbolic situations that I'm painting for you here. They are both BLATANT liars. One has just been doing it for the past 26 years while in a public office. Now she wants to do it in one of the most powerful positions in the world. Let all of that sink in. You can't deny any of this "hyperbole". What else do you want to call it? Hyper freedom within a super democratic republic?
          Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-10-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

breibart.. why don't I go ahead and post a negative Trump story by the Huffington Post? lol. You may as well post a link to a story from the National Enquirer.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              Klinton Koolaid for Kommies.

Nando, you are blind. Intentionally blind. I swear you are a large kid closing your eyes and plugging your ears blowing raspberries to make sure you don't hear anything you don't want to.

Worse, you are like a deaf person who throws hands up in front of their eyes when they don't want to hear what someone has to say. Its childish and depressing.

Ok. Go ahead and call me names ("Kommies" - get real). And maybe go read some more right wing conspiracy websites that confirm what you already believe to be true, despite evidence to the contrary.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                breibart.. why don't I go ahead and post a negative Trump story by the Huffington Post? lol. You may as well post a link to a story from the National Enquirer.
                WaPo is the same thing. Everyone has bias. Everyone in media has bias. Breitbart does more reporting than you give them credit for.

If you have a critical thought in your head, you can actually read what was said and draw your own conclusions.

If you can't see that running The Clinton Foundation out of the State Department is a giant conflict of interest, then there is no hope for you.

Ok. Go ahead and call me names ("Kommies" - get real). And maybe go read some more right wing conspiracy websites that confirm what you already believe to be true, despite evidence to the contrary.
                What fucking evidence? I haven't seen it. Other than you repeating it ad infinitum.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

ALL major media has biases for the same reason our government has biases towards corporations. The corps have spent the money and bought the coverage in the case of the media, and the laws in the case of government. That this surprises anyone here, or is news to anyone, surprises ME.

Major news sources are a joke and the two party system is a joke. If we could get ANYONE else in there things might start to change. Unfortunately that has no chance of that happening. Clinton will win. The fact that anyone would vote for either of these candidates just shows why the Reps and Dems operate the way they do... because it works.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

WaPo is the same thing. Everyone has bias. Everyone in media has bias. Breitbart does more reporting than you give them credit for.

If you have a critical thought in your head, you can actually read what was said and draw your own conclusions.

If you can't see that running The Clinton Foundation out of the State Department is a giant conflict of interest, then there is no hope for you.
                    x2.

Some of us also lean a bit conservative at certain times just because there is such a HUGE bias the other direction. Doesn't make certain agendas automatically right.

btw, keep on ignoring my posts like that you guys but no matter how hard you wont put 2 and 2 go together. Its still going to be there. Of course the world is more complex behind the scenes but not everything can be hidden in the information age. What? You think, things will just get better because people like Hillary or Bernie will get voted in. We've been doing this for a long time y'all and I'm not just h0lmes'ing it, and I know you aint that stupid.

And yes, scary to think that Trump want's to continue with some of these aspects. Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      ALL major media has biases for the same reason our government has biases towards corporations. The corps have spent the money and bought the coverage in the case of the media, and the laws in the case of government. That this surprises anyone here, or is news to anyone, surprises ME.

Major news sources are a joke and the two party system is a joke. If we could get ANYONE else in there things might start to change. Unfortunately that has no chance of that happening. Clinton will win. The fact that anyone would vote for either of these candidates just shows why the Reps and Dems operate the way they do... because it works.

You had me until there. Trump is not what the Republicans wanted. That is a clear and established fact. Your statement holds true for Dems, but not Republicans. Romney was what the Republicans wanted in 2012. Constituents sent a message to the RNC with the nomination of the Donald. He is not the great hope of America, but he is a blow to the establishment, that cannot be denied.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You had me until there. Trump is not what the Republicans wanted. That is a clear and established fact. Your statement holds true for Dems, but not Republicans. Romney was what the Republicans wanted in 2012. Constituents sent a message to the RNC with the nomination of the Donald. He is not the great hope of America, but he is a blow to the establishment, that cannot be denied.
                        Who knows what the hell at this point. Time is the only determinant.

Comment

Well, the vote tally says otherwise - Trump had the most votes for the nomination of any Republican candidate in history. Maybe one of the few times he wasn't blatantly lying. Sure sounds like the Republicans wanted him to me?
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Well, the vote tally says otherwise - Trump had the most votes for the nomination of any Republican candidate in history. Maybe one of the few times he wasn't blatantly lying. Sure sounds like the Republicans wanted him to me?
                            RNC =/= Republicans.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Sure sounds like the Republicans wanted him to me?
                              Because people are tired of the usual bull shit. No matter what you think about people saying, "he tells it like it is"... that's what people want and he was the closest one that was giving it to them.

Comment

wasn't there something like a 20% increase in R primary voters and a 20% decrease in D primary voters?
                                Hillary is going to lose. millennials don't like hillary, and 90 days is eternity before everyone votes
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X