Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Good come back.
      it was one, until you can explain the thought process that led to you believing the .1% in America are actually subject to due process like the rest of us.

(as a nod across the aisle- THAT is one place that the argument can be made against both candidates.)
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        it was one, until you can explain the thought process that led to you believing the .1% in America are actually subject to due process like the rest of us.

(as a nod across the aisle- THAT is one place that the argument can be made against both candidates.)
        Odd that you ask that I explain something I never said in the first place. Go home decay, you're drunk.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Odd that you ask that I explain something I never said in the first place. Go home decay, you're drunk.
          i am drinking beer, but i am half-scottish, half-german, and did 6 years in the army... it takes a night of commitment to hard liquor to get me actually drunk.

your argument made it clear that you think that rich elites (like both hillary *and* trump) are subject to the law, like the rest of us, even if you did not outright say the words.

trump sexually abusing a variety of women and children, and the strange habit people have of dying in unusual circumstances around the clintons, make it clear this is not true.

capiche, kiddo?
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

i am drinking beer, but i am half-scottish, half-german, and did 6 years in the army... it takes a night of commitment to hard liquor to get me actually drunk.

your argument made it clear that you think that rich elites (like both hillary *and* trump) are subject to the law, like the rest of us, even if you did not outright say the words.

trump sexually abusing a variety of women and children, and the strange habit people have of dying in unusual circumstances around the clintons, make it clear this is not true.

capiche, kiddo?
            I never said such a thing. In fact, you are judging both parties based on the court of public opinion and not the actual legal system. I have a problem with that, yet you don't.

The Clintons are finally getting investigated for pay to play through the legal system, not murders which are unsubstantiated. Trump has not committed any crime against women other than poor taste in words and actions. Nothing has gone to court or even is remotely within the realm of going to court.

Both the Clintons and Trump are elites, clearly. But they deserve to be put through the legal system and not judged in court of public opinion. Now, if you determine, personally, that the Clintons are guilty of murder and Trump rapes little girls, then that's your own really sketchy reasoning and you can hold those thoughts in this free country. But I can tell you that you are higher than a kite if you believe both to be true without anything other than innuendo.

Thanks for playing the logic game. Try again.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Holy shit why did I ever come back here, fucking hilarious how some of you guys are falling in line behind a joke.

I'm not voting hillary, but you would have to cut my hand off and take it to the polling location to get me to vote trump.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

I never said such a thing. In fact, you are judging both parties based on the court of public opinion and not the actual legal system. I have a problem with that, yet you don't.
                no, that is not correct.

i am not lacking logic- i am utilizing the scientific method and *directly observing rich people getting away with lots of shit*, and formulating hypotheses based on these observations.

the most obvious one is that our legal system does not apply to them.

maybe you'll pick up the science game at some point.
                Last edited by decay; 11-04-2016, 08:23 AM. Reason: spelling
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

capiche, kiddo?
                  these type of unproven accusations do their intended harm, to trump and others. it's like you cant question an accusation once it's made, you're guilty because of the accusation.

don't know if your a lib or conservative and don't care. sexual allegations are part and parcel of the democrat establishment manual on how to win political races.

the only difference this year is the republicans have a candidate for once that fights back as hard as the democrats and cries bullshit. and the democrats make accusations about trump all the while of nominating a criminal who is married to a known sexual predator.

the irony.
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    don't know if your a lib or conservative
                    i have awesome news for everyone.

did you know you can be neither? (if you actually bothered to read what you quoted, you wouldn't be saying "i don't know", but fine, mr horse, let's lead you to water.)

takes you out of all of this tribalist "my gang yay, your gang boo" bullshit and lets you observe things objectively.

doesn't even cost anything!
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

agree with your comments on "justice for all"
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't think it's team a and team b for most of us in here, but there are principles that people either have or they don't.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                          the democrats make accusations about trump all the while of nominating a criminal who is married to a known sexual predator.

the irony.
                          Trump has been married 3 times, divorced from his first wife for openly having an affair, 5 kids with 3 different women, and talks about preteens by saying "i'll be dating her in 10 years". The first lady or man isn't the one running the country.

I don't have a party affiliation or a pony in this race, but there's a big difference between the two candidates. One is a lifetime politician and understands how to play the game, the other is the host of The Apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                            Trump has been married 3 times, divorced from his first wife for openly having an affair, 5 kids with 3 different women, and talks about preteens by saying "i'll be dating her in 10 years". The first lady or man isn't the one running the country.

I don't have a party affiliation or a pony in this race, but there's a big difference between the two candidates. One is a lifetime criminal and understands how to play the game, the other is the host of The Apprentice.
                            fixed

no party affiliation here either
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Actual question, what crimes do people (left or right wing) claim she's committed?

Comment

Clearly, the murder of vince foster is first and foremost!

BENGHAZZZIII

Comment

Working...
                                X