X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purgery,
    destruction of public records
    embezzlement (Clinton foundation)
    Treason, should be in there for how she has handled Classified and top secret gov. docs on an unsecured server, that the FBI now says was likely hacked by foreign entities
    Prolly can throw Racketeering in there (pay to play)
    Murder for hire, Conspiracy to commit murder, (much more tin foil hat on those)
    Witness tampering / intimidation (back in Bills Gov days)

thats what I can think off the top of my head

how old are you kid???
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      I don't think it's team a and team b for most of us in here, but there are principles that people either have or they don't.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
      so what do you do when the functioning state of the system does not support your principles?

(the answer is apparently "have this completely shitty election cycle", but let's hear yours too)
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        so what do you do when the functioning state of the system does not support your principles?

(the answer is apparently "have this completely shitty election cycle", but let's hear yours too)
        Short of a bloody revolution, you do the best we can with what we have.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Hi, I identify with X party, so regardless of the evidence I refuse to do anything than support the candidate that has the same letter after their name as I do.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Well, if anything can be said it's this: the media and pollsters are biased and full of shit. This election proved it.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Nahhh. Proves 2 thing's

1) the only poll that matters is the one on the 1st Tuesday in November.

2) there is no such thing as bad publicity, and who needs to pay for advertising spots, when you can just say dumb shit and the media will pit you on the TV for free way moreally than the other guy.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Lessor of two evils? or did she just strike a cord with people that she thought would not vote?

I saw this in my local liberal news and thought that the second applied.

"I'm just not ready to accept Donald Trump as my president," she added in response to being asked if she believed Clinton still had a chance to win. "Just dumbfounded. How is this even possible? Honestly, I think this is a direct reaction to having Obama as our president, and I think that non-college white males said, 'No way.'"
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Lessor of two evils? or did she just strike a cord with people that she thought would not vote?

I saw this in my local liberal news and thought that the second applied.

"I'm just not ready to accept Donald Trump as my president," she added in response to being asked if she believed Clinton still had a chance to win. "Just dumbfounded. How is this even possible? Honestly, I think this is a direct reaction to having Obama as our president, and I think that non-college white males said, 'No way.'"
                  This is exactly what I think happened. Im still in shock
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I have had enough of this "non college educated", "rural" verbiage ABC kept crying about last night. And by doing so, implying just the racists came out to be sure Obama did not get a third term.... No, the people voted. Like they voted years ago. It is the vote of America. We worked that out a while back so that all legal citizens can vote. Men, women, no matter of anything else.. just eligible and legal to vote. They voted. DJT won.

The ones whining are the liberals. The ones who support... only what they want.

The reason the shock? You were lied to by MSM. The polls were tilted the whole time. Arguably designed to mislead. One could have seen through it and had time to prepare. Blindness lead folks to a real shock...

Wake up. Grow up.

Now a yale professor making the mid term optional due to his students being distraught? I am not sure we are producing individuals capable of life.
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I'm in shock simply by the fact that a man who is clearly a proud racist wins. Im not saying he is better or worse than HRC but the fact that those were really our only two choices is sad.

And its not really up to the whole nation, the electoral college proves that because theres states that always go one particular way so it ends up being a dozen or so states that ultimately decide who the winner is. I didnt need to vote one way or another for CA to support HRC
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

How is he a racist?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Seriously?

How is he not?

You voted for him - now you get to own him.

GWB, I owe your charity $100.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                            How is he a racist?
                            Not sure how you guys feel about huffingtonpost as a source, but this was the first one that came up. Im at work so I have limited google/ r3v time

He claims to have "a great relationship with the blacks," which is totally something a normal person would say.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

A lot of those are a stretch to reach a racism charge. A couple don't involve race at all but nationality or chosen faith.

Not defending the man, just pointing out how over used and incorrectly used the term racism has gotten in last couple of decades

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Not defending the man, just pointing out how over used and incorrectly used the term racism has gotten in last couple of decades
                                Agreed. I think it's more concerning that he wasn't willing to disavow support from any group, including the alt-right and other white nationalist organizations that are encouraged by DJT's rhetoric and campaign promises.

It doesn't mean he's going to do anything for them but I'm worried that these groups will gain traction from this election.

Comment

Working...
                                X