This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trump/Netanyahu Nytimes View Post
    He emphasized that Israel would have to be flexible in any future talks. “As with any successful negotiation, both sides will have to make compromises,” Mr. Trump said.

Turning to Mr. Netanyahu, he asked, “You know that, right?”

Mr. Netanyahu responded with a smile. “Both sides,” he said, emphasizing the first word.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/w...rump.html?_r=0

What do you guys think about this?
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      I am optimistic.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I really hope Trump comes around and supports the two state solution.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I really hope Trump comes around and supports the two state solution.
          I would be ok with that so long as they are allowed to have a fucking wall.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Highly doubt israel will pursue a two state solution, given the settlements into the west bank have only accelerated.

They won't leave them undefended.

In the end I think it will be a single state with the Palestinians not having any (or limited) representation.

Comment

Palestine will get the short end of the deal, no matter what.

A one state solution will only perpetuate this conflict.

Palestinians will resist Israeli settlements and Israel itself until is gains sovereignty. Pro Israel media spews out propaganda that is designed to discredit the Palestinians resistance to their occupation and misrepresent it as terrorism (I'm not saying that isn't a part of the conflict), but everything, resistance and actually act of terror get thrown into the same bucket, terrorism, which is bad in the eyes of the Sheeple . The shitty part is, most people believe that. Almost everyone I talk to about this subject believes that Israel is always the victim. So, no one bats an eye when Israel is fucking Palestine, because they're getting 'them terrorists just like us.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                Shocking! Trump was telling the truth!
                Like Georgie boy claimed there were WOMDs in Iraq. ;D

Iran has absolutely nothing do with terrorism. You'd rather should have a look at the Saudis instead.

Just because the US couldn't put its hands on Syria, on behalf of the Saudis who got their pipeline plan rejected in favor of the Iranian pipeline, doesn't mean that The US now has to find another ennemy to attack. Obviously that's already on top of Venezuela...
                Last edited by Massive Lee; 02-16-2017, 04:14 PM.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

The Israel/Palestine conflict has been going on for what - 60 years? I doubt very much that Trump will be the one who finally solves it - but it would be a major achievement if he did.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    The Israel/Palestine conflict has been going on for what - 60 years? I doubt very much that Trump will be the one who finally solves it - but it would be a major achievement if he did.
                    ^ More like 2 millennia.
                    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                      ^ more like 2 millennia.

Comment

Technically. But all Muslims have had blood feud issues with Israeli people for thousands of years.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Yeah, that's true, but the conflict that we are seeing today is not fueled by religious differences, its geopolitical.

Comment

Yeah, that's true, but the conflict that we are seeing today is not fueled by religious differences, its geopolitical.
                            I think you would be remiss to actually think that's all this is about.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

President Donald Trump answers a question on providing inaccurate information about having the largest electoral margin since President Ronald Reagan.

Lol'd

And no marshall, 1948 IS the reason there is a constant fight going on between Israel and Palestine.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                                70 years next year. Let's remember that the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories is still illegal under international laws, and that the current Far Right Israeli government has seized even more land last week to house 2500 jewish families. Against international laws.
                                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                                X