Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F your Media.

Ron Paul 2012.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Holy shit and not the least bit surprising.

Edit: LoL nice touch at the end of the video.

Yeah, they're kinda out to censor him out. This is back from 07'. It just goes to show you what FOX news is. He wins the polls, raises a bunch of money, kills it in the debates and is one of the few that actually was in the military but he never gets mentioned.
    Last edited by Dozyproductions; 08-21-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I hope he wins just so these idiots can be flushed down a toilet.
      Jon Stewart made it very clear how they're absolutely doing everything they can to ignore saying his name.

Comment

Didn't watch the video's, or the daily show.

Hit me with the Cliffs.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^
          even fox is doing everything they can to keep Paul from getting further into the Nomination process and trying to keep him a fringe loon, even more than he is.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Ron Paul wins straw pole and Fox keeps ignoring him.
            They air a booing crowd from 2010 and supposedly they accidentally switched with this year's announcement.
            Stewart showed footage of them (not sure if it was only Fox) actually SKIPPING saying his name when announcing various lists last week.
            Crazy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              ^
              even fox is doing everything they can to keep Paul from getting further into the Nomination process and trying to keep him a fringe loon, even more than he is.
              You guys say a lot of the same things ;)

Comment

^

Aye we do, but while I like ron and would love to be able to vote for him, hes a little nuts.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

true true. I agree with most of what he says but I don't know how we could work out with privatizing EVERYTHING. Knowing his stand points on stuff like that I find reassurance that only his more logical or moderate stuff would realistically be on the table, which is what we need.

Comment

It really is fucked up :(

Comment

Can't comment on whether there is a concerted, on-going effort to minimize Ron Paul's impact on the race, but I'm guessing the Fox News gaffe was genuine. I spent many years in news -- both in radio and in newspapers -- and have encountered many such mistakes relating to dates taking place in the first few months of the year (I certainly made my share). Remember: that straw poll took place took place in February, as (I'm assuming) did that post-poll report/interview. How many of you have filled out a check in January or February or even March only to realize after the fact that you'd written in the previous year's date?

Chances are, the same thing happened with the low-level assistant producer tasked with getting the footage for that report. News -- especially at the network level -- is very fast paced, and it's far more likely someone made an honest mistake with a date on a video file than for any news organization at the Fox/CNN/MSNBC level to have done so by design.
                      ainadude
                      Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

Id like to believe that FOX did it intentionally, just to hate FOX more.

Comment

^ this.

and their little commentary about not figuring how to use text messages. omg. so funny. "but you're using a blackberry! i mean sending text messages on a little normal phone!" bwahahahaha.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                          X