No announcement yet.

China a military threat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK I would agree that China is up to something. They have been caught haking pc's of high people around the world. They threaten to lower the export of rare earth minrels, they are growing their millitary at a very alarming rate, have been censoring there contry alot more then usual. Have been buying up farm land in other contrys.

They need to import alot of there food and ore to support them selves. I really think shit is going to hit the fan soon. Being in AUS I do have a bit of a concern their millitary is huge compared to ours if they were to diploy to all our major cities they could have AUS before USA or anyone else has time to respond.

It seems as though they are doing something and pretending that it is nothing which you all seem to be buying.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      As of the 1st of this year they hold over a 1/3 of foreign held treasuries, 36% or 1.6 TRILLION dollars we OWE china plus interest. Which works out to something like 18% of the public debt over all.

They dump those on to the market its going to decrees the value of the green back and likely other foreign holders will follow suit and then WHooppppieeee massive Inflation

They could but if the did they would have to sell them at a loss because no one is going to buy them at 100% all at once. Also then we would take away favored nation status which would cost them. (and Walmart) lol

It would be detrimental to them as well.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

They got the US by the balls!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          They could but if the did they would have to sell them at a loss because no one is going to buy them at 100% all at once. Also then we would take away favored nation status which would cost them.

It would be detrimental to them as well.
          Right us and china are tied at the hip in this respect. This is largely why I think they have not and more than likely will not pull something like this. Until they feel they have nothing to lose and that we will either pay them back in monetized debt by just printing the shit, that we will collapses and default anyway.

Massimo: Yes you are more vulnerable to something they my be planing (didnt we discuss the more recently some where?) but a force big enough to invade and take over is going to raise a shit ton of flags and will not mobilize over night. And you know as well as I that the US, UK, CA, NZ, and all the rest of the western world will be there to help. Plus you guys have bit of reputation as being stubborn as hell on the battle field, I would think it when its on your home turf, it would be even more so.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Fallout LARP, but actually real?

I wana fly a gundam, common china design one soon, that'd be pimp.

This should be in PnR too 'eh?

Comment

The strength of our bond is only this...

As soon as its either gone, worthless, or no longer held (in debts) by the Chinese ..... hold on to ur butts!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                Reddawn!
                In red dawn china sides with the US.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

mrsleeve made good points.
                  Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Right us and china are tied at the hip in this respect. This is largely why I think they have not and more than likely will not pull something like this. Until they feel they have nothing to lose and that we will either pay them back in monetized debt by just printing the shit, that we will collapses and default anyway.

Massimo: Yes you are more vulnerable to something they my be planing (didnt we discuss the more recently some where?) but a force big enough to invade and take over is going to raise a shit ton of flags and will not mobilize over night. And you know as well as I that the US, UK, CA, NZ, and all the rest of the western world will be there to help. Plus you guys have bit of reputation as being stubborn as hell on the battle field, I would think it when its on your home turf, it would be even more so.
                    Germany is a MUCH smaller country than China....

Took a while to get Hitler out of the Paris Hilton...... wait....

Comment

^

Yeah well when talking about Australia they have get there some how, not just roll across the boarder in to poland.

Its the Republic of China aka Taiwan, that needs to be worried about it. The PRC is still not happy that the ROC is not part of their communist utopia
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I work with factories over there, and get to have fantastic dinners with some province politicians. We literally have nothing to worry about. Our business is interwoven to much with China for china to slap us around. But they can, and are telling obongo what to do...see him giving a no go to the F16 makers selling a grip load of planes to Taiwan.
                        The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

I don't think there will be a direct war with China.... but we protect to many of the people they want to kill.

S. Korea, Taiwan, Japan..... And on and on and on.

They will attack some other country that we will defend....

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                            IDK I would agree that China is up to something. They have been caught haking pc's of high people around the world.
                            What did they find? Videos of half dog half humans? Or a recipe for special brownies?

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                            It seems as though they are doing something and pretending that it is nothing which you all seem to be buying.
                            I'm a paranoid stoner, they aren't fooling me.
                            They can hack my computer but they won't find shit.
                            Last edited by JayDee916; 08-25-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

I'm not ready for the invasion.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment but DAMN is that hard to read.

I did my best (quickly) to fix it.

Originally posted by franco90
                                Are Marines Arrogant?
                                by Robert Restrepo on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 8:21am
                                Sussex County Marine Newsletter, August 2011

Are Marines Arrogant?

Marine Moe Thomas wrote this in response to an Army guy on "Facebook" who posted a comment on the Marine Corps site that he was sick and tired of "Marine arrogance".

Moe says,

"I think that what makes Marines special, if only in our own minds, is that elusive Quality of Esprit D'Corps. It's the fact that we, as individual Marines, don't feel that we are individual Marines.

When we wear our uniform, when we hear our Hymn, when we go into battle, we are going with every other Marine who ever wore the uniform.

Standing behind us are the Marines who fought during the birth of our nation. We're standing with the Marines who fought in WWI and gave birth to the legend of the "Tueful Hunden", or "Devil Dogs". We are standing with the Marines who took Iwo and Tarawa and countless other blood soaked islands throughout the Pacific.

We are standing with the "Frozen Chosin" and our beloved Chesty Puller. We are standing with the Marines who battled at Hue City and Khe Sanh and the muddy rice paddies of South East Asia. We are standing with the Marines who fought in Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom and now are fighting in Afghanistan.

Like real brothers, their blood courses through our veins, and when we go into battle, we would rather lay down our lives than be a disappointment to them. We carry on our backs, their legacy, their deaths and their honor. We carry that for the rest of our lives.

The Marines Corps uniform doesn't come off when our active duty is over. We wear it daily in our attitude, and our love of Corps and country. We wear it on our tattoos and our bumper stickers. We wear it in our hearts. Its why, no matter where we are in the world, on November 10th, every Marine celebrates the Marine Corps birthday. It's why we'll never be an army of 1. It's why we never stop being Marines. Its why, for most of us, being a Marine isn't something we were. It's something we are. It's the most important part of who and what we are.

Some say we're arrogant. We say we're proud. We have a right to be proud. We are the United States Marines the most feared and ferocious group of warriors to walk the face of this earth. When Americas' enemies formulate their battle plans, they plan on going around Marine units, because they know D-mn well that they can't go through them. We are what other branches wish they were.

We are the modern day Spartans. This isn't bragging. It's written in the battle history of our country. When there's a parade and the Marines march by, everyone pays a little more attention.

Some say "arrogance". We call it "pride". Its why, in a crowd of service men, you can always spot the Marine. Why are Marines special? I don't know. We just are. "
                                Semper Fi- Moe Thomas

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X