China a military threat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m73m95 View Post
    I don't think there will be a direct war with China.... but we protect to many of the people they want to kill.

S. Korea, Taiwan, Japan..... And on and on and on.

They will attack some other country that we will defend....
    agree
    sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
      IDK I would agree that China is up to something. They have been caught haking pc's of high people around the world. They threaten to lower the export of rare earth minrels, they are growing their millitary at a very alarming rate, have been censoring there contry alot more then usual. Have been buying up farm land in other contrys.

They need to import alot of there food and ore to support them selves. I really think shit is going to hit the fan soon. Being in AUS I do have a bit of a concern their millitary is huge compared to ours if they were to diploy to all our major cities they could have AUS before USA or anyone else has time to respond.

It seems as though they are doing something and pretending that it is nothing which you all seem to be buying.
      Thats what I'm saying, they could indirectly bring harm to the west.
      sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
        IDK I would agree that China is up to something. They have been caught haking pc's of high people around the world. They threaten to lower the export of rare earth minrels, they are growing their millitary at a very alarming rate, have been censoring there contry alot more then usual. Have been buying up farm land in other contrys.

They need to import alot of there food and ore to support them selves. I really think shit is going to hit the fan soon. Being in AUS I do have a bit of a concern their millitary is huge compared to ours if they were to diploy to all our major cities they could have AUS before USA or anyone else has time to respond.

It seems as though they are doing something and pretending that it is nothing which you all seem to be buying.

Dont worry you'll have plenty of warning as they march their way through South-East Asia to get there.

Then we'll send in the Maori Battalion. They'll do a Haka or two and the Chinese 'ill shit themselves back to where ever it is they came from.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
          Then we'll send in the Maori Battalion. They'll do a Haka or two and the Chinese 'ill shit themselves back to where ever it is they came from.
          Fantastic.
          Tim.

Comment

looks like China is increasing its nuclear capability a bit...

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

obviously, it wants to take over the world, but can it?
              gabriella psychic

Comment

Well if they can hold asia then thats 7 men per turn! They already have a shit ton so I think we're fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^

Yeah well when talking about Australia they have get there some how, not just roll across the boarder in to poland.

Its the Republic of China aka Taiwan, that needs to be worried about it. The PRC is still not happy that the ROC is not part of their communist utopia
                  This would do the job. It’s about as big as a 747 used for deploying infantry, travels at about 500km/h and that is anti ship missile launchers in the top. Undeletable to radar due to it flying at a maximum of 60ft above the water. Oh and guess what it is Russian wonder if they will sell it to China? It is called EKRANOPLAN.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
                    I guess you have a point. I just think it's all so sudden, they already hate the u.s. They have already banned all American tv shows. They also don't want any American basketball players to play there if the NBA continue's there lock out... Just seems to me, that we should keep an eye on these guys... Just saying
                    I thought they wanted Kobe to play for them!!
                    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                      Well if they can hold asia then thats 7 men per turn! They already have a shit ton so I think we're fucked.

+1 on the Risk reference.

They'd have a real rough time transporting enough right now.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                      X