Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tea Party actively trying to damage economy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
    but the Tea Party sure doesn't speak for me.
    i am shocked herb

so, you've made money off of the tax payers back and you're happy
    congratulations
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      i am shocked herb

so, you've made money off of the tax payers back and you're happy
      congratulations
      Where did you think stimulus money goes? It goes back to people like me that now has extra money to spend on e30 parts. The part suppliers and r3v members are happy to get my money, which they in turn spend on beer and strippers. It's a win win for everyone. Thanks for your contribution.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
        Bugger me, that's cheap. With no AC and full solar water gain we're still paying about $200/month in summer.

Shouldn't have asked the question, only winds me up further ha.
        we pay for our power/energy and health care separately ;)
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Herb, you have a company website?
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            we pay for our power/energy and health care separately ;)
            Does it really matter though?

Just like the uproar against nationalized healthcare............with the proposed cuts in Medicaid/Medicare, where will hospitals make up the money? Charging those of us with insurance more, then the insurance companies raise the premium.

The board of our local hospital came out in an interview and said exactly that, "We will raise rates for patients with insurance, to pay for those who don't."

So WE all pay for it at the end of the day, what does it matter where the bill comes from?
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

yeah I know, its the principal of it all, but then you knew that already
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                The board of our local hospital came out in an interview and said exactly that, "We will raise rates for patients with insurance, to pay for those who don't."
                Hospital 'charges' are a myth. Hospitals can charge whatever they want, but DRG-based reimbursement is all that will be paid. It's basically a flat fee for your diagnosis. The hospital either makes money or loses based on their level of efficiency. An exception to this is critical access hospitals. These are small, rural hospitals that are allowed to bill Medicare at a rate of cost +1%.

Here is a really boring explanation of what DRGs are:

Sounds like the board of the local hospital needs a few lessons in the realities of their revenue stream.

As an aside, how many other businesses operate on a margin of 1% or less?

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                  Yep. It's not for everyone. We've looked at the same thing. The best bang for the buck is spray foam the attic and tightening up existing duct work. Even upgrading to a higher SEER unit had no cost benefit. When you run the numbers and look at the overall impact to the carbon savings, Obama's weatherization program is quite a joke. All that money wasted.:roll:

Of only you knew how half that shit was made.

And in regards to solar... lol.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post

Of only you knew how half that shit was made.

And in regards to solar... lol.

Solyndra?..no wait...
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        I have 2, one for each company. PM me and I'll share it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X