Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
    I didn't even read any of this. But I'll just drop this knowledge hopefully it will have something to do with the post.

1) Anthropogenic global warming does not exist. Although bad air quality does and ancient sunlight does not last forever. (ancient sunlight is natural resources Earth has stored that Humans currently abuse). Humans do not change the Earths Temperature by for than .01% of one tenth of a degree in Fahrenheit.

2) C02 levels were higher in the earliers days of Earth, the Earth cycles through phases. (What melted the ice age? Were Mammoths drivings Hummers?)

3) Al Gore is an idiot in some parts. *If you show me a graph make sure it has more than 100 years dating back please. Earth is approx. 4-5 billion years old.

I just covered Global Warming.
    thanks for contributing the same logical fallacies that have been repeated over and over by GWB.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

3) Al Gore is an idiot in some parts
      How is this even remotely relevant to this discussion? You don't seem worth my putting much effort into a response, but I'll reply to this.

One outspoken individual on this topic does not speak for everyone. No one here was talking about Al Gore, no one was discussing his movie. You revert back to assuming there is always a political connection between global warming and politics because you've adopted your stance on GW through your politics no doubt. Simply put, you're a lemming incapable of intelligent thought and you've proved it with your one and only post.

Please stay out of this.

Comment

Everyone is so hostile :) I never intended to bring GW along with politics. You just assumed and you know what happens when you assume right?

Comment

I make accurate predictions as to how stupid you are?

Comment

Al gore did win a Nobel award for this topic. He put it out in the media.

As far as global warming goes, Al gore shadows it. I never talked about anything else only that this individual brought it up to inform millions of people. If it weren't for him, millions of dollars would of not of gone into "going green".

And some of y'all need to chill. Hahaha!

Comment

Not necessarily politics but "Media"

Comment

I didn't even read any of this. But I'll just drop this knowledge hopefully it will have something to do with the post.
                Still waiting for knowledge to be dropped...
                cars beep boop

Comment

There is nothing you can do to stop the cycles of Earth. As humans, we adapt to the change of climates.

We are insignificant to the change of Earthly cycles as our comments are about the issue.

Comment

Cale can't chill, he's still warming.
                    Al Gore has money in the green business, companies that often recieve "green" subsidies in regards to cap/trade, your money.
                    Gore himself said that the movie was over the top, supposedly becuase he thought he wouldn't get the message out without lying here and there. It has been proven to have fraudulant or misleading data. Therefor it is nothing but propaganda.
                    Al Gore is the pioneer in misinforming the public about climate change (previously known as global warming), creating alarmism and the AGW-political (both money and legislation) connection.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      Still waiting for knowledge to be dropped...
                      "Don't drop that dun duh dun..."

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                        Cale can't chill, he's still warming.
                        Al Gore has money in the green business, companies that often recieve "green" subsidies in regards to cap/trade, your money.
                        Gore himself said that the movie was over the top, supposedly becuase he thought he wouldn't get the message out without lying here and there. It has been proven to have fraudulant or misleading data. Therefor it is nothing but propaganda.
                        Al Gore is the pioneer in misinforming the public about climate change (previously known as global warming), creating alarmism and the AGW-political (both money and legislation) connection.
                        amen

Comment

There is nothing you can do to stop the cycles of Earth. As humans, we adapt to the change of climates.

We are insignificant to the change of Earthly cycles as our comments are about the issue.
                          Arguments from ignorance are my favorite. Thanks for further proving you have no clue wtf you're talking about and merely post vague ramblings in attempt to sound informed. This thread has long since progressed from the simple falacies you've felt you needed to share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            Arguments from ignorance are my favorite. Thanks for further proving you have no clue wtf you're talking about and merely post vague ramblings in attempt to sound informed. This thread has long since progressed from the simple falacies you've felt you needed to share with us.
                            You my friend are soo smart. I know nothing. You contain the worlds knowledge and I envy you for that.

Comment

You show up to a tread 40 pages in, make an extremely vague/false/ignorant post and are surprised it was met with condescension? Don't criticize me for pointing out how much of a simple simon you are. You essentially tried to revert the conversation back 39 pages, but I'm sure you thought you were dropping a bomb on us. Cute.

Comment

No no no, I'm not pointing you out but pointing myself out. Yes, I'm a fool. You know more than I will even dream of. You are completely right. No body should ever doubt your intellect. I can now sleep better knowing you have acknowledge my understanding on how much of a fool I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X