No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least someone thinks I'm cute besides my mother :)

Comment

lol

(as in, you seem to think you're making successful arguments, lol)
      cars beep boop

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          lol

(as in, you seem to think you're making successful arguments, lol)
          there are no successful arguments in this train wreck thread

but it us always entertaining to see rwh and cale mostly hyperventilate when they have no logical argument

and the silence is deafening from herb and others to the link of a peer reviewed scientist deflating the religion of AGW
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The blog site you posted? Who would respond to that joke?
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yup, 1 paper against AGW. That clearly settles the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                there are no successful arguments in this train wreck thread

but it us always entertaining to see rwh and cale mostly hyperventilate when they have no logical argument

and the silence is deafening from herb and others to the link of a peer reviewed scientist deflating the religion of AGW
                Clearly not from you. Just post some drivel and then you trail off whenever someone asks you to use your shriveled up brain for anything other than parroting some retired TV weatherman.

No logical argument? What world are you living in? Hyperventilate? Your imaginary world in which you are anything but a pathetic old man we laugh at is sad.

The silence is deafening that you avoid responding to posts like these:
                Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                Maybe you should evaluate if you are being too narrow and simple-minded and cherry picking data points while missing the big picture that nando was referring to.

Simply looking at Hurricanes does not counter the costs of extreme climate in which nando mentioned, but being capable of researching and finding information would allow one to judge if what he said had a factual and logical basis. GWB's habit of ignoring facts by cherry picking with a narrow view and then putting his hands over his ears is typical, much like his focus on southern Sea Ice while ignoring all other data about global ice.

Wouldn't it be better to have a discussion of information in which all data is considered? Or should we just stick to the cherry picks of former TV weather people and a financial advisor?

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                  Shocking as it may be for you, I visit this thread occasionally during my coffee break or while my evening stroll through commonly visited sites for the entertainment value. The simplicity (negative connotation mmm'kay?) of the thoughts and arguments the likes of you and this new lemming come up with compared to what is presently accepted as reality amongst the scientific community have me chuckling at the confidence in which you present arguments such as "no warming since 98". You're completely oblivious to how utterly moronic and out of touch with reality you come across to someone with an education...and you're proud of it. It's like a KKK member trying to portray himself as an intellectual as he delves into the complex reasoning behind why he thinks a black man is lesser than he, absolute arrogance despite not possessing a shred of true logic, sensibility or understanding of reality.

Trust me old timer, there's nothing but laughs and perplexed stares at the screen curious about how far from reality you can bring yourself and how closely you can fall into line with the status quo of your equally scientifically illiterate and manipulative political party.
                  Last edited by cale; 02-04-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

All I'm getting from thread is that everyone is ignorant besides Cale and his friends...
                    Really tho, I'm starting to really think of how much of a moron I am now. Thanks Cale for your utmost respectful observations of me and others who oppose you. You'd make a good dictator Sorry for my idiotic and moronic presence.

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
                      All I'm getting from thread is that everyone is ignorant besides Cale and his friends...
                      Really tho, I'm starting to really think of how much of a moron I am now. Thanks Cale for your utmost respectful observations of me and others who oppose you. You'd make a good dictator Sorry for my idiotic and moronic presence.
                      all you've done so far is troll in this thread. even if GWB constantly contradicts himself and ignores the facts, he at least attempts to present an argument.

so, why are you here? your post quite ironic.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Your initial post was full of unfortified claims which grossly contradict current science. This isn't the 1600's, you're not going down in history for being a diverse thinker..you're simply wrong and it's because you chose to be ignorant by getting your information from what are likely terrible sources. Please, share some of them with us.

Claiming that c02 used to be higher is indeed true, but it is irrelevant. The issue with our current trending climate is that shocking the ecosystem into trying to be what it once was, and once had tens of thousands if not millions of years to adapt to is extremely detrimental to it. We evolved from creatures out of the ocean as well, I suggest an experiment where you go to the ocean and hold your head under for 10 minutes and let me know how it goes. You need adaption, life doesn't adapt in a few hundred years.

Obscure off topic post about Gore, highlighting your political fed assumption that everyone who accepts AGW must be buddy buddy with Gore and that's where they source their information.

There you have it, you now understand why I believe you in particular to be a moron. Prove me wrong though, back up your claims. You don't enter a scientific discussion and bark "truths" with nothing to fortify them as you chose to do, it makes you appear as you do right now. Or are you ready to admit you don't have a clue what you're talking about?

Comment

Most of what you know is a matter of belief and agreement. Little or none is based on personal experience and discovery. A big part of growing up in any society is in fact, process of learning to accept what everybody around you "knows" is so.
                          Most of what you know is a matter of believing what you've been told. Understand that nothing there's wrong with you in that respect.
                          (We both have no clue on what we are taking about)

Comment

Most of what you know is a matter of belief and agreement. Little or none is based on personal experience and discovery. A big part of growing up in any society is in fact, process of learning to accept what everybody around you "knows" is so.
                            Most of what you know is a matter of believing what you've been told. Understand that nothing there's wrong with you in that respect.
                            that's the basis of the right wing argument - that they are ignorant, so everyone else is too. it's a stupid argument but it's not suprising. it's also sad that you've basically accepted that you are ignorant and don't care to do anything about it. it's quite easy to remain ignorant.

the difference is, this is 2013. You can go directly to the source of the science and read the data and reports directly, we have this thing now called the internet. There's no requirement to "believe what you are told". It's a simple matter of looking at the facts.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Comment

again, just because you're ignorant doesn't mean everyone else is.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X