No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until more parts of the world have "dirty" infrastructure.

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolog...active/275575/

. .
    grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

I see 100+ car coal trains going to China every day. tons and tons and tons of coal.. obviously for electricity generation. where do people think that shit ends up when they burn it? I guess some people believe in magic or something.

of course, GWB doesn't care, it's not in his back yard. But just wait until all that smog from China blows across the pacific into his retirement home. ;)

(and it will still be Obama's fault)
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

this is pretty cool, and also very sad:

Exclusive timelapse: See climate change, deforestation and urban sprawl unfold as Earth evolves over 30 years.

based on the Google project to process 30 years of satellite images

George, I suggest you keep your eyes shut if you click on this link. Well, I guess it doesn't matter, you're totally blind either way.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Congratulations everyone. We did it!!! 400ppm CO2 reached. I never thought I would see this day so quickly but never underestimate the power of human innovation. It was only about 28 years ago when we started the path to irreversible destruction. Oh how time flies.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
            Congratulations everyone. We did it!!! 400ppm CO2 reached. I never thought I would see this day so quickly but never underestimate the power of human innovation. It was only about 28 years ago when we started the path to irreversible destruction. Oh how time flies.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0510180610.htm
            and no global warming for 20yrs
            maybe CO2 is not the evil you and your ilk present to be?
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              are you a robot or something? again posting the same thing that has been disproven over and over and over again.

I guess you skipped over the link I posted because it's too inconvenient for you?
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Trolls gonna troll

Comment

Even the deniers aren't denying global warming anymore, yet you still are. :loco:
                  Tell us your theories of creationism and how the world is less than 5000 years old. Technically, the science isn't settled on that either because I'm sure you can find a couple of "scientists" that would side with creationists and cherry pick the data they wanted to "prove" it to you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't feed the troll herbie. Just like any other scavenger, he will come back as long as you keep feeding him.

Comment

There has been a global warming trend for 20,000 years, how can you say that?

We just pushed the co2 higher than it has naturally been in the last 400,000 years.... either way we will be testing our theories- and I hope you are right.

Hope because you haven't proven anything we have said wrong- just ignoring 'facts', dismissing information based on 'liberal bias', and references to just bad science.

I would still love to read a paper dismissing global warming, but the problem there is that there are too many papers proving the co2 to temperature connection for the last 400k years.... so applying it to our 400ppm today is obviously relevent. Saying it has not being warming for the last 20 years and that 'proves' global warming has stopped is just idiotic and you know that.

Look at that deviation- for all we know it could still be rising so how can you be so sure and so dismissive? Your point just doesn't make logical sense.

Nice find Nando- the vegas and reservoir timelapse one is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                        Saying it has not being warming for the last 20 years and that 'proves' global warming has stopped is just idiotic and you know that.
                        He doesn't. He genuinely believes that despite nearly every record for the hottest year taking place in the last decade or so is irrelevant and that warming has stopped. It's an idiotic claim, because he's an idiot.

Comment

for once mr "brave" is correct, sort of

and cale, define idiot for me. better yet, post a pic of yourself so i can see what one looks like.

you, herbie, "brave", and mr Q like to have one side of the argument and ignore any and all dissent, even when its obviously from prople more qualified to opine on the subject than you or anyone on this board.

and i'm an idiot. LOL
                          Last edited by gwb72tii; 05-13-2013, 03:21 PM.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Again, are you going senile? Or are you not only incapable of realizing that riding a dead horse...

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                            It's good to recycle, but perhaps consider not doing so with a dumb argument that you seem to not understand why it is flawed.

Again and again you fire and forget, never actually responding to the question of the disappearing energy...

and then repeat the same line a few pages later.
                            ...But also cannot remember what time period your narrow-minded, mathematically dumb argument is based upon.

2013 - 20 years = ... 1993

Yeah... might want to double check your "played a climate scientist on TV" source again to parrot the right number of years for the ignorant protest.

you, herbie, "brave", and mr Q like to have one side of the argument and ignore any and all dissent, even when its obviously from prople more qualified to opine on the subject than you or anyone on this board.

and i'm an idiot. LOL
                            The irony meter is about to break George. Q has repeatedly asked for a scientific paper that disproved global warming. I've repeatedly asked for a denier or skeptical explanation of where all the additional energy "disappears" to. Your "qualified" source is a college drop out that doesn't understand statistics and draws flat lines in MS Paint.

Comment

cale, define idiot for me.
                              i'm an idiot.

Comment

for once mr "brave" is correct, sort of

and cale, define idiot for me. better yet, post a pic of yourself so i can see what one looks like.

and i'm an idiot. LOL
                                I used the creationist parallel because it is identical to your argument in relevant ignorance. Your side of the AGW argument is like debating evolution with a creationist. Your information is not based on scientific scrutiny and facts, so there really is very little to debate intelligently. And it therefore really does not belong in the debate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X