Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debates don't change the natural progression of the planet earth

Comment

^Well, just think about the carbon footprint and energy costs and heat from electronics this thread has created. So, technically, we did change a thing, by allegedly adding to the monster that is Global Warming, AND well, that's all I got. So, yeah.

Comment

Lol I'm sorry to say but we don't change a damn thing. Hahaha lol if you want to say you did go ahead but the earth still spins the same.

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
          Lol I'm sorry to say but we don't change a damn thing. Hahaha lol if you want to say you did go ahead but the earth still spins the same.
          Excellent contributions to this thread.

Please continue. Your insight is enlightening us all!
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

What will be an excellent contribution to this thread? LMAOOOO

We will all be dead 100 years from now. Now tell me how would you drastically change the pattern of this planet and how much different would your life be if you knew or were unaware about this issue.

Comment

yep, that's pretty much the attitude of the deniers "I'll be dead anyway, screw everyone else, screw my children, my grandchildren, and their children".
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

ohh Nando how I love you.

Comment

You should go ahead and find your quotes and links online to how I am a denier. LOL

...I'm just teasin;)

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
                    You should go ahead and find your quotes and links online to how I am a denier. LOL

...I'm just teasin;)
                    No, you're just a troll.

And not a very good one.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

ehh I guess

Comment

more summer skiing caused by global warming

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

and cale, re-read the article yourself you cheesehead, eh?
                          it states that scientists really don't know what is happening LOL
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            yep, that's pretty much the attitude of the deniers "I'll be dead anyway, screw everyone else, screw my children, my grandchildren, and their children".
                            and your attitude is
                            we absolutely know what is happening, but wait the data doesn't support our models, but we must do SOMETHING, even if it isn't necessary, cause i won't have to pay for it, my children will. then i will have saved the planet, even if it wasn't necessary
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

George, you're the king of "screw the future generations".

you haven't shown even a shred of "data" anywhere that wasn't either outright made up or completely misinterpreted.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                and cale, re-read the article yourself you cheesehead, eh?
                                it states that scientists really don't know what is happening LOL
                                You claimed they're on the stupidity bandwagon that you climbed onto which states there is no warming, and they most certainly are not proposing that. Like I said, you need to learn to read and not selectivlely picking out what can add to your argument. You need to take in the entire article, and that very article which you quote makes you look like a fool.

A lack of knowledge as to what is causing this particular slowdown...one more time so you read it again, SLOWDOWN (re. not stopped) is not evidentiary that AGW is a hoax. Maybe when you learn some of the fundamental basics as to how science functions you'll figure that out.
                                Last edited by cale; 06-13-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X