No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, its been answered and debated before ad naseum, don't need to go down that road again.
    it just funny the grandfather of AGW is now basically saying its so much hot air, ha ha
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
      You can't answer the question can you so you decide to resort to snide comments? I guess I shouldn't have expected an intelligent debate.
      12 pages of garbage posts and you're just now getting this?

Comment

So if you think humans may be contributing what would you do to figure out how much we are contributing and if it's significant or not?

We could always pop off a nuke in the atmosphere, create a huge EMP, then hire all the people in China to start calculating the change on ther abaci.

Comment

those darn computer models

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            12 pages of garbage posts and you're just now getting this?
            Agreed. I declare myself winner of this debate and motion to close it for 30 more years until we can wait and see who is right. Good effort everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

^

that amounts to herbi with his fingers in his ears going

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA I cant hear you I cant hear you NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Agreed. I declare myself winner of this debate and motion to close it for 30 more years until we can wait and see who is right. Good effort everyone.
                sounds like you need the o-man to cover you with executive privilege
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

nice.

let's hope we are wrong.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

i like this world.... lets not fuck it up regardles of what scientists say eh?
                    sigpic

Comment

interesting article on tree rings...

Measurements stretching back to 138BC prove that the Earth is slowly cooling due to changes in the distance between the Earth and the sun, say Johannes Gutenberg University researchers.

"It is the first time that researchers have been able to accurately measure trends in global temperature over the last two millennia."
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Since I know what will be said about DailyMail.

Comment

The Mann who started it all, or "The Death of the Hockey Stick" schtick.
                          Michael Mann, whose hockey stick "proved" a causal link between human activity and global warming, has finally been shown to be the fraud he is.
                          This is a very big deal.

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

All those fools should go to jail and Nobel PP people should rethink their prizing strategy.
                            Gore should pay for all the false bullshit he's caused and raped taxpayers' wallets for, then have his globally-warmed nutsack publically cut off.

Btw this provides giggles
                            The interesting thing about the dinosaur farting “science” is their methodology.
                            First they worked out how many of the appropriately farting dinosaurs roamed the Earth back then. Then they worked out how much Methane they would produce to maintain their size eating plants.

They multiplied the Methane by its greenhouse effect comparative to CO2 to give the effective CO2 that they would be producing. This they concluded was equivalent to our current rate of anthropogenic CO2 emissions.
                            Then they assumed that since climate scientists believe that current emissions will have us all extinct in a few hundred years they concluded that dinosaur farts killed off the dinosaurs.

Simple logic really! And in doing so, they have killed off climate catastrophism, since their last assumption must be wrong. We all know dinosaurs are extinct, but we are also certain, through the fossil record, that they lived abundantly for millions of years.
                            So if the managed to fart the equivalent of current emissions, and survive for millions of years, these scientists have proved that the rate of current emissions isn’t dangerous.

Comment

the next interesting twist is going to be a judge's ruling on access to mann's emails under a freedom of information suit.
                              it's always been suspicous to me at least that Mann refuses to publicize his research, tax payer funded research.
                              you would think, if his motives are ethical, that if there is proof, a smoking gun that human activity is the primary driver in global warming, he'd release all his research, models etc.

mann is going down

AMERICAN TRADITION INSTITUTE – PRESS RELEASE July 26, 2012 The ongoing saga of the American Tradition Institute versus the University of Virginia moved forward this week with filing of the ar…
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

This thread just got sexy.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                                X