No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple of bird shits have the same effect. I'm not saying to do that just infoming people that they suck if fouled and not worth it at this moment in time but everyone seems to think it's the solution.
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

so don't install it under a birds nest?

your argument may have grains of truth in it here and there but on the whole it doesn't pass real world results.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

so birds don't fly and shit now, wow

Comment

your whole argument rests on 1 bird shit taking down the entire array and cratering power output. But it doesn't really happen, especially if you use individual inverters (I'm still waiting, worth it or worthless?).

and even if a bird shit on your roof, spray it off with a hose. big deal?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            why would you put your panels under a tree? that's absolutely retarded.

I don't have to do the math. I can look at the power generation, in real time, of a real solar array installed on a house a couple miles from where I'm sitting.
            A wild tree appeared and blocked the sun!

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
              a couple of bird shits have the same effect. I'm not saying to do that just infoming people that they suck if fouled and not worth it at this moment in time but everyone seems to think it's the solution.
              so birds don't fly and shit now, wow

Brilliant troll is brilliant.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                I'm scheduled to test drive the Tesla S in 2 weeks. May be selling my E30 soon after if the drive exceeds my expectations, which are pretty high for this car.
                you do know electric cars are a net negative for the environment, right?
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

there was the study that showed the Prius as a net negative but I don't know of any for a pure electric. also, the Tesla S is basically the bleeding edge of electric car technology, so it will be a while before anything like that can possibly be known.

also, aside from the "green" side of it, something like the Model S is going to drive so completely different from an ICE car. The instant torque would be very interesting. I'd love to own an E90 M3 because it's fast. same idea.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

it does take down your power if in series but not if individual inverted, it's what I've said a few times now. And you can have fun doing the math.

Comment

it does take down your power if in series but not if individual inverted, it's what I've said a few times now. And you can have fun doing the math.
                      doing what math? the computers that monitor the solar array do that all for me. I don't have to do anything to know you're full of it.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        there was the study that showed the Prius as a net negative but I don't know of any for a pure electric. also, the Tesla S is basically the bleeding edge of electric car technology, so it will be a while before anything like that can possibly be known.

also, aside from the "green" side of it, something like the Model S is going to drive so completely different from an ICE car. The instant torque would be very interesting. I'd love to own an E90 M3 because it's fast. same idea.
                        Is it a shock gwb makes a broad statement without any supporting information??

M5, but same idea

Comment

cost + maintenance over life to return.

Comment

I thought this thread was about climate change...

You know, it doesn't take a ton of data to come to a conclusion about environmental changes. When I was a kid, I'd be raking leaves this time of year. Now, theyre just starting to change color and wont drop until November.
                            --Will

Comment

yeah, seasons are changing slowly like always. Winter starts later than usual but goes longer than usual, it has shifted by a month, been saying it for a few years.

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ shut the fuck up

Comment

Working...
                                X