X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like gwb underwent mitosis.

AWD > RWD

Comment

I like how often they call him a liberal, as an insult. It's hilarious how quickly some of the lemmings are willing to pick up anything their political figureheads lay down for them.

Here's a sign you're a lemming. When your views on science and religion fit perfectly with the beliefs the majority of your political party adhere to, you've conceded independent thought for a much more convenient, prepackaged set of beliefs. Cookie cutter thinkers.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
        you have anything to add other than trolling?

supposedly you're a scientist/engineer? *laughs*
        it's just never going to end, it's draining, so get over yourself and move along.
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

the suns going to eventually die which will engulf the earth so what we should really be working on is leaving the planet and finding another one, and just keep doing that forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
            the suns going to eventually die which will engulf the earth so what we should really be working on is leaving the planet and finding another one, and just keep doing that forever.
            That sounds like a bunch of un American pinko leftist social engineering bull shit to me. Show me a quote from the bible that supports your claim or STFU.

Comment

bible lol

Comment

Lol "I had to stop letting my kids watch his show" Why are they so protective of ignorance?

Also lol at 'observational science and hypothesis of evolution'

Its sad when people give up independent thought and have no reasoning or logic so they end up as parrots. Attacking anyone who does not adhere to party doctrine is defending their own inability to think for themselves.

Musk is looking to develop a Mars base. It wouldn't help if the Sun goes, but it's a start. But that's what science and tech people do - pursuing the possibilities of human achievement instead of protecting themselves from knowledge or understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                  But that's what science and tech people do - pursuing the possibilities of human achievement instead of protecting themselves from knowledge or understanding.
                  Lololololololol science=knowledge and understanding. aww poor little baby needs to be taken care of.

Comment

Lololololololol science=knowledge and understanding. aww poor little baby needs to be taken care of.
                    You give the others strong competition for the forum's worst troll.

Comment

bible lol
                      According to Thizzelle both science and the bible are equally 'lol' worthy. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                        According to Thizzelle both science and the bible are equally 'lol' worthy. Good stuff.
                        I'm counting 7 "lols" for science to one "lol" for the bible. Therefore he thinks science is 7 times more "lol" worthy than the bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
                          I'm counting 7 "lols" for science to one "lol" for the bible. Therefore he thinks science is 7 times more "lol" worthy than the bible.
                          I think you just put more thought into this post than the last 10 he's made. Ignore list FTW.

Comment

and your degree is where?

Comment

and your degree is where?
                              Not from an online college like someones, where apparently they don't teach how to use the quote button.

Comment

exactly, you don't have one

Comment

Working...
                                X