Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    so are you, or are you not, going to try and discredit the scientists who do not depend on taxpayer dollars for their living, who do not swallow the non science you all spew, which i conveniently provided for you?

or are they all right wing bullshit sources?
    not sure if serious...or genuinely retarded.

We disputed the science, and did a damned good job at it I might add. Do you want us to go into detail about how they pick their noses and cheat on tests disqualifying them each individually for being bad scientists? If they put their name to something so overwhelmingly weak and blatantly false then that says it all.

You're once again showing how simple your thinking is in this debate. Incapable of backing up your source or addressing our rebuttal so you fall back into defensive mode, attempt to discredit someone else without first crediting yourself. Great tactic!

Comment

so are you, or are you not, going to try and discredit the scientists who do not depend on taxpayer dollars for their living, who do not swallow the non science you all spew, which i conveniently provided for you?

Why do you feel scientists need to be discredited? Did they gang bang your mother or something?

Comment

Did you, or can you even, read my responses?

So NASA is non science now? And what exactly would you call what you post, where you fundamentally attack science and all modeling?

Read replies, it's easy to see I pointed out their rationale is based on cherry picking. Additionally I included insight from NASA which explains why the next 3 years ought to see a new record global average temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
          Why do you feel scientists need to be discredited? Did they gang bang your mother or something?
          Science has a liberal bias. It doesn't bend itself to suit right-wing beliefs. Unless it's being conducted at the Heartland Institute that is.

Comment

if some of you guys worked as hard as you try to prove something on a forum thread about global warming you could be millionaries.
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

yay, more inane babble from thizzelle.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Hey man, he's got a degree. He's allowed to share trolling posts written so poorly they wouldn't pass in a elementary school English class.

Comment

So, there is still no snow in my yard this season, and it's 35°F with a predicted high of 41°F, so I've decided Global Warming must be real. This is my fourth winter here, so I'm pretty sure I have enough data to be an expert. Plus it rained last night.

Comment

Ehhh that's only about a 3/10 troll attempt. Study up on gwb, he will show you how to do it.

Comment

if some of you guys worked as hard as you try to prove something on a forum thread about global warming you could be millionaries.
                      We are just fact-checkers, the scientists did the actual work.

That is why this 'argument' is so strange~ we can't verify ice-core data ourselves so we have to rely on another to do it for us. When people bring in a 'fact' that a 'scientist' does not agree with AGW, and I see that there are 1200 papers that say its true and only 3 against it, and those 3 were funded by the oil industry, and that those were the only papers ever published by those 'scientist' and were tossed out in peer review.... it makes me skeptical of the skeptics logic.

But we have already gone over all of this.

"The average temperature across land and ocean surfaces during October was 14.63°C (58.23°F). This is 0.63°C (1.13°F) above the 20th century average and ties with 2008 as the fifth warmest October on record. The record warmest October occurred in 2003 and the record coldest October occurred in 1912. This is the 332nd consecutive month with an above-average temperature."

An analysis of global temperatures and precipitation, placing the data into a historical perspective

"If you were born in or after April 1985, if you are right now 27 years old or younger, you have never lived through a month that was colder than average."

Odd to think about eh? You would think in almost 30 years you would have some kind of average or below average month.... that is what an average is.... but we haven't. Strange. Wonder why?

Could it be all the hot air coming from assholes?

(puns intended)

Comment

"If you were born in or after April 1985, if you are right now 27 years old or younger, you have never lived through a month that was colder than average."
                        I saw this quote the other day. also the 332 consecutive months with above average temperatures. I guess some people don't remember their childhoods too well. :p
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Maybe we should be happy that all this war on science wasn't as strong when they discovered aerosol CFCs destroyed the Ozone layer or that SO2 produced acid rain.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                            Maybe we should be happy that all this war on science wasn't as strong when they discovered aerosol CFCs destroyed the Ozone layer or that SO2 produced acid rain.
                            There was a campaign against that as well, but the solution was relatively not that expensive and still benefited the companies, so the campaign was pretty short-lived.
                            Anyway, we set more records with Global CO2 emissions thanks to our Chinese friends. There is really no hope for reducing the environmental impact. Time to consider retiring in Canada instead of Florida.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                              Hey man, he's got a degree. He's allowed to share trolling posts written so poorly they wouldn't pass in a elementary school English class.
                              so now I have to proof read a post to make you happy? lol
                              english language is changing as your so called global warming is changing too.
                              and again if you worked as hard as you do on this thread you could be a millionare
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                                so now I have to proof read a post to make you happy? lol
                                english language is changing as your so called global warming is changing too.
                                and again if you worked as hard as you do on this thread you could be a millionare
                                english language may be changing, but it's not changing to "the english language but with poor spelling and grammar".

and, I know a lot of people that work pretty hard but aren't millionaires, care to explain what they're doing wrong?
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X