China the new world police?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
    the small bunch of tin foilers that are in power (surprisingly) and have the ability to subjugate honest Americans to do their bidding.

Since its such a small bunch, could you name them for us?
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      :rofl: :rofl:
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

small bunch relative to the rest of our oversize and wasteful government... jeez you want me to spell out every tongue and cheek for you for every comment I make?

and what will you do if I actually waste my time naming every possible moron up there. what other smart ass comment would result from it as you continue to bust balls for the hell of it

Comment

small bunch relative to the rest of our oversize and wasteful government... jeez you want me to spell out every tongue and cheek for you for every comment I make?

and what will you do if I actually waste my time naming every possible moron up there. what other smart ass comment would result from it as you continue to bust balls for the hell of it

Nothing I would just like to know the select few tin foil hat wearers that are in power.... thats all.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

fair enough. a simple google search when you put in Senators + Threaten by China you'll have a few articles about some US official getting their panties all up in a bunch with anti-china this and that. Whether you perceive their concerns as credible or not is still subjective. The point is that these people are the ones making the decisions

The top U.S. intelligence official, said China and Russia were the biggest mortal threats to the U.S., alarming senators who thought that Iran and North Korea fit the bill more. James Clapper's statement that Gadhafil will likely remain also raised some senatorial eyebrows.

All hotels in Guangzhou — Online hotel reservations in Guangzhou, China. Great rates and availability. Pay at the hotel, no booking fees.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              they were saying germany didn't have huge inflation problems, unpayable debts leftover from impossibly tough sanctions from a deadly, drawn out world war, that crushed it's economy? WTF are you smoking?

if you want to worry about china, worry about their banking system, IP protection, shady corporate governance, and oppression of personal freedoms. What do you think would happen to their $4 trillion in US bonds if they dropped a bomb on us?

You're failing at history here. WTF do you think happened when Hitler got Germany back on it's feet....much like China is now. All while stepping on it's own citizens to do so. Debt like that is invisible when it comes to war. Germany was printing it's own fucking money for Christ's sake.

you fucking loon. The fact that you even comment about china like that means you havent even set foot there to understand that it isn't a nightmare as you so think

Contrary to the exaggerated reports or conspiracy theories u read up on, China now is like the US its industrial revolution, not every citizen well benefit but the fact that they moved an entire population that equates to the size of the US out of poverty in a little less than 3 decades is nothing more than spectacular. Their freedoms and liberties are continuing to grow while ours continue to shrink (thanks to fear mongering "leaders" like yourself) so before you bitch and worry about another countries policies take a look at ur own and do something about it! because honestly, the citizen's of China doesnt give 2 cents a shit less about us Americans unless you decide to screw their way of life by force.

Who am I to talk to you like this? I'm a proud American born Chinese and I make visits to my poorest relatives (and what you may consider oppressed) in provinces and villages in China (The likes of you have never even heard outside of "Beijing" or "Shanghai") who unlike most Americans, admire to be come like us, rather than envy and wishing our doom.

-Blame my typos on my fat fingers & Droid Charge

Welcome to Germany of the 30's...they got their people out of the poorest fucked up mess after WW1 and look what they did.

The vacancy of parallels is astounding with a few of you.

But then again you're clearly biased into thinking they'd never try anything like that yet they support wholeheartedly Communistic countries like N. Korea. Because China is *all* about it's citizens isn't it (heavy sarcasm). While stepping over them as the country moves forward. China wasn't trying to pull it's people out of poverty it was just an effect of mass economic growth that forced people out of poverty.
              Even the US has done shit we'd never thought we'd do.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. But anyone who doesn't at least think there's a possibility (even the slightest) is out in left field.
              Last edited by joshh; 12-07-2011, 12:59 PM.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                The vacancy of parallels is astounding with a few of you.

But then again you're clearly biased into thinking they'd never try anything like that yet they support wholeheartedly Communistic countries like N. Korea. Because China is *all* about it's citizens isn't it (heavy sarcasm). While stepping over them as the country moves forward. China wasn't trying to pull it's people out of poverty it was just an effect of mass economic growth that forced people out of poverty.
                Even the US has done shit we'd never thought we'd do.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. But anyone who doesn't at least think there's a possibility (even the slightest) is out in left field.
                you obviously have your biases and I have mine that's totally fine for people to think that way too, and in principal I agree with you.

Hell, I think my retard racist neighbor has the capacity to do harm to my family which is why I embrace my right to bear arms because as you say "anyone who doesn't at least think there's a possibility (even the slightest) is out in left field".

But you sure as hell don't see me parading down the neighborhood trying to defame him so my other neighbors might go on a witch hunt with me, thus forcefully disturbing his way of life, when he might not even be racist but rather only have a personal issue with me.
                Last edited by bmwstephen; 12-07-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I hope you know how to use a firearm. There is more to it than just owning one.

Comment

I hope you know how to use a firearm. There is more to it than just owning one.
                    if you live in CA you have to go through a series of training and permit acquisition before a store owner would even want to sell you one in his right mind.

Comment

if you live in CA you have to go through a series of training and permit acquisition before a store owner would even want to sell you one in his right mind.

That dont mean shit.... I hope you practice at least once a month to stay proficient. Its not like riding a bike....

BTW there is a gun thread, feel free to join and post there... Its easier than politics :)

Comment

That dont mean shit.... I hope you practice at least once a month to stay proficient. Its not like riding a bike....

BTW there is a gun thread, feel free to join and post there... Its easier than politics :)
                        where do you think I take the misses on our Friday night dates? I want to make sure she is capable of protecting herself with a firearm when I'm not there. :p

Comment

Working...
                        X