Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China the new world police?

China's Hu urges navy to prepare for combat

The navy should "accelerate its transformation and modernization in a sturdy way, and make extended preparations for military combat in order to make greater contributions to safeguard national security and world peace,"

the official Xinhua news agency quoted the president as saying China's navy should "make extended preparations for warfare," strengthening the term "junshi douzheng" that can be also translated as "military combat" or "military struggle."

I guess it Aint no Joke if you don't Pay that Note!

Discuss!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Nah it's a training ship... These guys are plotting, all gov'ts do.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

It's cute how some of you are so worried about China.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

My mom is always talking about how the chinese are going to attack us. It's like you own 50% equity in a house and also rely on it for rental income, but you burn it down for some reason (and you can't collect insurance). It makes no sense to even worry about it.

I'd be more worried about unstable regimes in extremist governments that have nuclear weapons and no friends (Iran, N. Korea, etc).
        Last edited by nando; 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          My mom is always talking about how the chinese are going to attack us. It's like you own 50% equity in a house and also rely on it for rental income, but you burn it down for some reason (and you can't collect insurance). It makes no sense to even worry about it.

I'd be more worried about unstable regimes in extremist governments that have nuclear weapons and no friends (Iran, N. Korea, Israel etc).
          (soon)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
          2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

^Good one. :roll:
            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

I'm more worried about what our own government is doing to us in "defense" of our best interest

Comment

I'd be more worried about unstable regimes in extremist governments that have nuclear weapons and no friends (Iran, N. Korea, etc).
                does your mom worry about Chinese Americans too?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                  ^Good one. :roll:

Im sure he is one sided on this coming from Budapest, Hungary
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^I don't know. I think his is working just fine:)
                    sigpic

Comment

For The Record

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

That's what some folks were saying about Germany in the 30's. See how ridiculous that ended up being!

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I didn't realize china was stuck with trillions of dollars in unpayable debt leftover from a world war, or facing 1000% inflation from monetizing that debt, or had a crazy leader bent on killing off everyone he didn't like?

seriously, comparing china to germany in the 30's is absolutely retarded..
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I didn't realize china was stuck with trillions of dollars in unpayable debt leftover from a world war, or facing 1000% inflation from monetizing that debt, or had a crazy leader bent on killing off everyone he didn't like?

Oh come on! Why let those little things like FACTS get in the way of some good ol' fashioned scare mongering!
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

And that's exactly what they were saying about Germany in the 30's. People laughed at Churchill right up till Germany invaded Poland. Fucking idiots.

You two both missed the point obviously. Any country willing to sacrifice it's own fucking people for the sake of industry (don't even try to compare the US with China here lefties) and that is buddy buddy with countries like North Korea and Iran should never be trusted and kept an eye on vigilantly.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X