Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will class warfare and envy re-elect obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^

LOL funny thing is I dont think there is too much satire in that anymore
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Ha, yeah. Why not have our money supply dictated by another commodity mined from the Earth at an unpredictable rate?

Gold cannot predict economic expansions or contractions, nor respond to changes in trade balances or foreign dollarization.

Most of the problems people have with the Fed is really based in government spending, government's attempt at controlling the Fed, or the housing bubble pushed by the last couple decade's presidents.

One of the OWS people said the Fed should be nationalized which is the last thing I'd want to see... politicians running the money supply. Ben should worry about one thing - inflation pegged at 2% as best he can. No bailouts, no housing encouragement, etc.

Comment

And the fed monetizing the debt is any better than politicians having direct control over it????

I was more referring to the worthlessness of our currency, and the continued devaluation of it by the mass printing of it. To the point where it will end up being worth less than a limestone rock.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

It would probably just be best to not have deficits in the first place... like I said that most of the problems is with government spending (and that's the cause of deficits, which is the source of debt being created)

And it's not worthless, you're just a tin-foil-hat-wearing guy who invests in lead and cans of beans in your bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
              It would probably just be best to not have deficits in the first place... like I said that most of the problems is with government spending (and that's the cause of deficits, which is the source of debt being created)

And it's not worthless, you're just a tin-foil-hat-wearing guy who invests in lead and cans of beans in your bunker.
              but you need to flood the markets with money to help the world economy ;)

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                I totally agree with you 100%

Originally posted by rwh11385
                I dont have cans of beans, I have buckets of them, they go well with the cans of dehydrated and jars of caned veggies and freezer full of meat. I also have brass to go with my lead, some silver too. ;)

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                X