• Show
Clear All

oh, the irony.....

or double standard
    or hypocracy
    or ignorance
    take your pick

"
    Comedienne Roseanne Barr, (worth $80 million), was quoted quite literally calling for the heads of wealthy, declaring:''I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty. I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the re-education camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded.''

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-wi...over-4-billion

you can't make this shit up
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Granted the stuff like Baldwin taking money from Capital One while decrying bailouts is a bit dumb, but I find it interesting you don't see the difference in how an entertainer and Wall Street earn their money.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Granted the stuff like Baldwin taking money from Capital One while decrying bailouts is a bit dumb, but I find it interesting you don't see the difference in how an entertainer and Wall Street earn their money.
      Yes but even an entertainer is going to have to put their money into some sort of investment. It's not as if they have hundreds of millions of liquid cash in a box under their bed. You would think that someone with as much money as Roseanne would understand the concept of investment and job creation and innovation, etc.

Comment

One would think huh, She is just like that other fat one thats on the View that was always in a public war with Trump..... Same shit and hypocrisy just a different mouth hole
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          One would think huh, She is just like that other fat one thats on the View that was always in a public war with Trump..... Same shit and hypocrisy just a different mouth hole

Fail.

There's more than one on that show last I heard.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I'm shocked Rosanne is worth $80M.
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
              I'm shocked Rosanne is worth $80M.
              Million? I swear I read 80 grand.

Wow.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
              X