What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012

They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed."

"We are no longer in the World of the Fourth Sun, but we are not yet in the World of the Fifth Sun. This is the time in-between, the time of transition. As we pass through transition there is a colossal, global convergence of environmental destruction, social chaos, war, and ongoing Earth Changes."
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

So more or less Global Warming?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

And will I ever get to finish my car?

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
        And will I ever get to finish my car?
        will i ever get to drive my e30 again?

Comment

Sounds like the apocalypse, ahhh shi... Get your tin foil hats out

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            will i ever get to drive my e30 again?
            Hush, you have an e21. Beautiful car.
            Originally posted by Chaz View Post
            Sounds like the apocalypse, ahhh shi... Get your tin foil hats out

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
              So more or less Global Warming?
              I would think 5 suns = more global warming. But I'm sure you would disagree.;)
              sigpic

Comment

I'm down the the apocalypse as long as there are zombies.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Non of you guys actually read it ha? It actually said that all the people who have been predicting the end of the world (December this year) using the Mayan calender are a bunch of dumb white people who have no idea of what they are saying, and are just spreading rumors for shits and giggles.
                    What the Mayan calender actually says is that this year is a year of transition during which we will experience war, xtream global weather conditions, and a few other fun things. BUT NO END OF THE WORLD.
                    i thought it was interesting to read... I dont take any of this end of the world nonsense seriously any ways.
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                      Non of you guys actually read it ha? It actually said that all the people who have been predicting the end of the world (December this year) using the Mayan calender are a bunch of dumb white people who have no idea of what they are saying, and are just spreading rumors for shits and giggles.
                      What the Mayan calender actually says is that this year is a year of transition during which we will experience war, xtream global weather conditions, and a few other fun things. BUT NO END OF THE WORLD.
                      i thought it was interesting to read... I dont take any of this end of the world nonsense seriously any ways.
                      they are just changing the concept because the "end of all earth" concept" isn't working out for them.
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                        I would think 5 suns = more global warming. But I'm sure you would disagree.;)
                        5th transition of the sun not 5 suns is what I got from that. But even so it would be from solar rays not co2.:pimp:
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          Exactly, I was saying this very thing to my wife some months ago. Mayan calender ends so=end of the world=it sells to the masses.

Comment

Do not believe,
                            The sun has another half life to go, and Earth will continue spinning.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                            Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                            I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Wait........so Al Gore is a Mayan?
                              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

Working...
                              X