Dimethyltryptamine(DMT) spiritual journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    I would rather think taking DMT is way easier and affordable than taking a hike in the alps. Besides, this opens up concepts that are beyond quantum mechanics and relativity's space time.
    this is pure bullshit
    you have no way to know what it does to your brain, body etc
    LSD was supposed to do the same, open the mind. turns out its all BS.
    and i have to ask, do you seriously believe some drug is going to enlighten you about quantum mechanics beyond known physics? really? .......really?....................really?

i have some waterfront in florida i'll sell you
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      Something tells me you hate fags too...
      i fact i detest fags
      as a former smoker i find cigarettes offensive
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        this is pure bullshit
        you have no way to know what it does to your brain, body etc
        LSD was supposed to do the same, open the mind. turns out its all BS.
        and i have to ask, do you seriously believe some drug is going to enlighten you about quantum mechanics beyond known physics? really? .......really?....................really?

i have some waterfront in florida i'll sell you
        So you aren't at all trying to even get what I'm trying to get at and it's because you approach things very narrow minded. Are you even reading what I'm typing?
        Our perception of reality is all based on perspectives and there can be entire ones we don't even know exist and that people try to explain today and perhaps from the past too.

You know that we still don't have consensus reached on some sort of unifying theory between quantum mechanics and general relativity? When scientists do the math the numbers don't add up right. That means our institutions of known physics are wrong or there is entire potentially different theories that we haven't discovered yet. So there is still room for the metaphysical and physical to co exist. The name of the game is balance after all.
        Last edited by Dozyproductions; 02-22-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I met Rick Strassman last month at a screening of his documentary with a QA session afterwards that had many of his original test subjects available for the discussion. I was interested in the age of subjects and the variation of response based on pineal gland calcification.

DMT is not a party drug or anything else like that. I cannot imagine how awful it would have been had I been worried about pending responsibilities.

The first experience was nerve racking in itself, not the trip bit the fighting it to retain self control. The second time I knew what to expect (to an extent) and was able to relax and enjoy.

Not to be taken lightely. No worries though as it will take most of you years to find it so hopefully you will be intellectually mature enough to handle it.
          sigpic
          Gun control means using both hands
          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
            Not to be taken lightely. No worries though as it will take most of you years to find it so hopefully you will be intellectually mature enough to handle it.
            Not if your a home chemist and know some online sites ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
              I would rather think taking DMT is way easier and affordable than taking a hike in the alps. Besides, this opens up concepts that are beyond quantum mechanics and relativity's space time.
              DMT or any other mind-altering substance is not a substitue for real life experiences or reality.

Taking a hike in the Alps would be awesome. Taking a hike in the Alps on a hallucinogen would be awesome too. I see no reason not to do both.

Comment

DMT is not like other hallucinogens. It doesn't matter where you are when you do it because there is gone. Doing it outside is pointless. Best done inside where you are safe as safe can be. Music, light or any other external stimuli become distant background noise that serve no other purpose than annoyance.

As far as making it. Yes it is a rather simple extraction, erowid has tons of teks on doing it. Getting good root bark is the problem.

On another note, did you know that the same tree root used for root beer is the source of the precursor for mdma?
                sigpic
                Gun control means using both hands
                Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Drugs are a waste
                  Tell me maniac, why do you or does anyone
                  Require drugs to expand their mind?
                  Wanna expand your mind, take a hike in the Alps,
                  And slow down enough to appreciate it for what it is,
                  Not what dmt makes it
                  You ever look at the back of a twenty dollar bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Victell View Post
                    DMT or any other mind-altering substance is not a substitue for real life experiences or reality.

Taking a hike in the Alps would be awesome. Taking a hike in the Alps on a hallucinogen would be awesome too. I see no reason not to do both.
                    Going to talk in circles are we ;D

Comment

narrow minded possibly
                      i grew up in the heyday and in the center of the drug crazed bay area and have seen what it does to friends. it is a huge waste of time without any benefit.
                      timothy leary etc, LSD is the way to open your mind, tune in, turn on, drop out etc. turns out LSD shuts down parts of the brain. it opens nothing.
                      walking in the alps while high is certainly not experiencing reality.
                      Last edited by gwb72tii; 02-23-2012, 11:06 AM. Reason: can't type
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

in fact i detest fags
                        as a former smoker i find cigarettes offensive
                        I couldn't help but wonder from that statement, are you implying you used to be gay? It's ok if you were. There's nothing wrong with that.
                        sigpic

Comment

^Literal Liberal is Literal.

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                            I couldn't help but wonder from that statement, are you implying you used to be gay? It's ok if you were. There's nothing wrong with that.
                            according to liberal dogma, it's genetic right? can't be a former.
                            and yes, its ok.
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

narrow minded possibly
                              i grew up in the heyday and in the center of the drug crazed bay area and have seen what it does to friends. it is a huge waste of time without any benefit.
                              timothy leary etc, LSD is the way to open your mind, tune in, turn on, drop out etc. turns out LSD shuts down parts of the brain. it opens nothing.
                              walking in the alps while high is certainly not experiencing reality.
                              All things in moderation correct? Too much steak and you'll get clogged arteries. No one here is saying that this should take place of our realities. Just that it should be tried once, because there is more out there about ourselves that we won't figure out by being plugged into the system (our culture).

Comment

drugs are for losers
                                Let me guess, you think marijuanna is a drug too. But in this case you're a hypocrite. DMT is a naturally occuring substance in your brain. So whether you like it or not, you're eating your own words...druggie.
                                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X