Santorum wins all three states last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santorum wins all three states last night

I know that no delegates are involved, but that guy frightens me.

Abortion is the number 1, most important issue this country faces?

Wow.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

more than what we have?
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Keep up the good work boys.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

Wow.
        Aborting idiots like Rick Santorum is the number 1, most important issue this country faces?

There I fixed it.
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

Wow.
            Well, when you know you have no idea how to fix a damn thing that actually matters, go for the low-hanging fruit of the knee-jerk "morality" vote....

Bachmann said the same looney shit.

The worst thing about Santorum is his desire to take decisions like abortion and gay marriage out of the state's hands and make them Constitutional amendments. He goes as far as to say that even in cases of rape, incest, or imminent threat to the mother's health, having an abortion would violate federal law. I find that idea to be morally criminal. As I told a Santorum supporter here in town "so let's say your developmentally disabled 15 year old daughter is raped and becomes pregnant. Federal law would mandate that your daughter carry to term, and give birth to, and then raise and support this child insuring that she endure nearly two decades of having to pay for a crime done to her". And since she is disabled, what program will help her with this? None. The GOP wants them all to go away.

Comment

I've never hidden the fact that I am very anti-abortion, an opinion that has no religious roots for me, but Santorum is a dirt bag. All these GOP candidates are just riding the social issues gravy train to get votes when their opinion on these don't even matter. The problem is not with them though, it lies with the people who demand a candidate who will feed them what they want. There are many people I know personally that would never vote for a candidate if they weren't extremely vocal about being anti-gay, anti-abortion, evangelical Christian.
              sigpic

Comment

If Santorum comes away with the nod, I will not vote in this years election.

Not that it will matter, OK is "reddest" state in the country. The only state in 2008 where McCain won all every county.

Tulsa is considered the "Buckle of the Bible belt" and they tried a bunch of insane crap regarding abortion and such here as well.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                  I've never hidden the fact that I am very anti-abortion
                  In my perfect little world, abortions would be cheap, safe and extremely rare.

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                  There are many people I know personally that would never vote for a candidate if they weren't extremely vocal about being anti-gay, anti-abortion, evangelical Christian.
                  Baaaaammmm. So true.

But, boy are a lot of these voters in for a shock when it finally hits them that Catholics like Santorum who believe that the Pope is chosen by God himself and is therefore infallible, aren't remotely the same as Protestants, and that Mormons don't believe in salvation through Jesus, and therefore are not "Christians" at all.

Or they might not notice at all. <sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                    But, boy are a lot of these voters in for a shock when it finally hits them that Catholics like Santorum who believe that the Pope is chosen by God himself and is therefore infallible, aren't remotely the same as Protestants, and that Mormons don't believe in salvation through Jesus, and therefore are not "Christians" at all.

Or they might not notice at all. <sigh>
                    I'm not going to vote for you because my imaginary god can beat up your imaginary god... yada yada and so forth. Republicans are stuck in the dark ages.

Comment

liberals are so much more progressive. I love being a forward thinker.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

The Great Commonwealth threw you out on your ass Ricky, hope the rest of the country learns from our example.
                        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                          I'm not going to vote for you because my imaginary god can beat up your imaginary god... yada yada and so forth. Republicans are stuck in the dark ages.
                          ehhhh

Never mind not going to feed the troll
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Never mind not going to feed the troll
                            It's true.

If the GOP could divorce itself from the religous aspect of it's social policies (get gov't out of the way unless you're gay, then we will interfere)..........I bet many of the people that consider themselves "Independent" voters, would quickly join the R's.

Fiscally conservative, strong national defense, realistic social policies including moderate safety nets (none of this using your EBT card for fast food, and workfare instead of welfare, etc), decriminalization of drugs (Portugal is a perfect example of how well treatment over incarceration is working), meaningful tax reform that encourages economic growth.........................

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

the fact that the R have been over run with the holier than thou zelots, dose not make the party stuck in the dark ages though now dose it. They have to pander to that demographic because they will never get anywhere by not. For fucks sake your form Tulsa I dont have to explain this to you. No different than the D's pandering to the gay community and those gay people that are also single issue voters as well

Yes its a sad deal that many old R famlies are Single issue voters they dont give a rats ass so long as your against abortion. My inlaws and all of their extended family are like that, you could run on a 75% tax rate and national health care and all that shit, you would still get the vote if your pro life.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X