No announcement yet.

Santorum wins all three states last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The parties are fucked, the sheep flock to catch phrases. Abortions all the rage right now amoung the tribes, Barry Sotoro is trying to get church hospitals to start giving wire coat hanger abortions by the thousands. Now that I come to think of it, if obama would have just stuck with his real name I would totally be with him. I like sprite.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

the single issue voters are going to hand the election back to the 0..

I know I wont be voting for either Mitt or Sanitarium just because they have a R behind their name and they got the nod.........................
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
        Barry Sotoro is trying to get church hospitals to start giving wire coat hanger abortions by the thousands.
        Huh? Are you referring to the mandate that says, in essence, employers must leave their dogma at the door when it comes to providing coverage with regard to reproductive health?

There's nothing there to prevent them from self-insuring if they don't want to follow the law of the land.

Boehner is screaming that “This attack by the federal government on religious freedom in our country must not stand, and will not stand.”

I wonder if he would be so understanding if it were an Islamic hospital who expected their non-Muslim employees to observe Sharia law? They're just practicing their religion after all.....hehe

Double LOL at Mitten who in his rush to join the outrage forgot that his state has had a similar law on the books since 2005! Oooops!

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
          Huh? Are you referring to the mandate that says, in essence, employers must leave their dogma at the door when it comes to providing coverage with regard to reproductive health?

There's nothing there to prevent them from self-insuring if they don't want to follow the law of the land.

Boehner is screaming that “This attack by the federal government on religious freedom in our country must not stand, and will not stand.”

I wonder if he would be so understanding if it were an Islamic hospital who expected their non-Muslim employees to observe Sharia law? They're just practicing their religion after all.....hehe

Double LOL at Mitten who in his rush to join the outrage forgot that his state has had a similar law on the books since 2005! Oooops!
          LOL I saw that about mit, such a douche that guy. Yeah I am talking about that. They are trying to make catholic run hospitals sell birth control? Something to that effect. I don't really give a shit. I don't think the Federal Government should make anyone do anything. I think they should step the fuck off and let people make a choice. BUT HTERE NEEDS TO BE MORNING AFTER PILLS ON EVERY CORNER SO ALL THE DUMB WHORES CAN KEEP THEIR VAGS BABY FREE. Some college campus in PA has a BC pill vending machine. Awesome.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

if you look at his name quickly it kinda looks like Scrotum.... coincidence? I think not.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
            Sounds like you need a massage.
            Originally posted by kpeng
            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
              if you look at his name quickly it kinda looks like Scrotum.... coincidence? I think not.
              The mixture of cum and shit that sneaks back out of your ass an hour after it gets pounded.

Comment

Santorum: Obama leading Christians to the ‘guillotine’

I was sad to see Bachmann go but now theres a new Republican I can cheer for. Who knows, I might even send some Obama bucks his way.

:mrgreen:

Comment

anti-abortion -> anti-intelligence

who is seriously against abortion? are you daft? inane? (stupid?)

Comment

So ashamed of my fellow coloradans. Given the choice between a reasonable moderate and a bigoted lunatic, they chose the bigot.

This shit, this shit right here is why I hate my party. Ill vote for Obama again over Santorum.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

The 4 GOP contenders are losing interest in saying that Obama has made everything worse: the economy, foreign policy, defense, etc. Those arguments were false and not gaining them votes. So, on to abortion and scary gays. I heard that even Bill O'Reilly was embarassed with some of this campaign nonsense. Desperate and weak.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now Santorum equates Libertarians to Anarchists.

Apparently Tulsa was the largest show of support he's had yet.

Oh how I hate Okies.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post

Mitt voted against it, but the state congress passed it through.

I don't have a problem with religious affiliated hospitals and universities having to provide BC to females. It's the #1 prescribed medication for women in the US.
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Poll: Santorum surges past Romney, both Republicans trail Obama

President Obama for the first time has opened a sizable lead over his most likely Republican opponents, thanks to growing support among independent voters, according to a new Pew Research Center poll.

The poll, released Monday, showed Rick Santorum in a virtual tie with Mitt Romney in the Republican presidential race. Santorum, the former Pennsylvania senator, has moved up as a result of his backing from Tea Party Republicans and white evangelicals.
                            Nice work boys.

Comment

Yep, the Independent/Libertarian vote isn't interested in religious mandates over personal/social issues.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X