Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Z. on the attack!

No, not with guns - just lawsuits:

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-lawsuit-against-al-sharpton-nbc-and-the-martin-family-attorneys
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
    -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Al Sharpton-Misery Merchant and Professional Race-BaiterPhoto credit: Wikimedia

what a slime ball
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      Al Sharpton-Misery Merchant and Professional Race-BaiterPhoto credit: Wikimedia

what a slime ball
      LOL look whose talking.

Comment

You know guys, you cant hate each other based on political affiliation in every thread. At least let people make a fool of themselves first. Talk about having a hate on for someone.

Comment

al sharpton usually is a slime ball waffleswaffleswaffles.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

^

So we agree for once
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

But he is good with rhyming words.
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                al sharpton usually is a slime ball waffleswaffleswaffles.
                Yes, but
                LOL look whose talking.
                is just baiting someone for confrontation, it's childish. Both members agree that Sharpton is a tool but one is simply looking for trouble with the other.

Comment

Good for him. I hope he wins every single one of those.

The media almost never does anything good. Im so sick of hearing about how race is envolved in everything single story. Its almost like they purpose try to find stories where one race can blame another race.

Also, I heard on the radio that Zemman was part black, So now he is a black white mexican? So now the crime can be said to be black on black?

I don't know, Whatever.
                  All just means to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^

So we agree for once
                    we might have agreed once or twice before. ;)
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

I'm sure Sharpton and NBC will argue that their words were not an exception to the 1st amendment. This argument worked for Larry Flynt when he was sued by Jerry Falwell after publishing a rather embarrassing and false parody representation of him in a 1983 issue of Hustler. Granted this case is dfferent so it will be interesting to see the outcome. Especially since this case will probably be referred to as a basis for deciding future similar cases.
                      "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
                      -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

I still don't see the *white* in Zimmerman like the press kept insisting. He's clearly not white.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

his mother was white for something like that

Then they later found out that one of his great great grandpa or something like that was black.

They said white just so Al could pull the race card. They wanted it to be White vs Black.
                          All just means to an end.

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

ha ha
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X