George Z. on the attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    I still don't see the *white* in Zimmerman like the press kept insisting. He's clearly not white.
    Where exactly did the press insist he's white?

Comment

I love when Sharpton accuses somebody of racism, when he himself is the biggest racist I can think of. It would be just if he lost.
      sigpic
      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
        Where exactly did the press insist he's white?
        Im pretty sure Al did. not the press. but I don't know.
        All just means to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrison View Post
          I'm sure Sharpton and NBC will argue that their words were not an exception to the 1st amendment. This argument worked for Larry Flynt when he was sued by Jerry Falwell after publishing a rather embarrassing and false parody representation of him in a 1983 issue of Hustler. Granted this case is dfferent so it will be interesting to see the outcome. Especially since this case will probably be referred to as a basis for deciding future similar cases.
          Yes, so completely different that attempting a comparison is useless.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Both MSNBC and the NY Times called him a White Hispanic. Anything to make him white....
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Um, is the only for the race card to be in contention pending upon his "whiteness"? Did I miss reading about the conference where the Asians, Arabs, Mexicans, and Latinos all agreed to form the Pact for Harmonious Unionization Against Whitey?
              "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
              -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

He's gonna get off, no evidence against him. They are trying to say he should take a deal to appease the blacks but this is a open shut case of self defense.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                  Both MSNBC and the NY Times called him a White Hispanic. Anything to make him white....
                  Almost all media images of him being used are his photo where the flash from the camera makes him look white in the photo but when they show him in court he clearly has a darker complexion similar to a Hispanic person.
                  1985 BMW 325e
                  1997 BMW M3/4/5
                  2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

he's "white" hispanic LOL
                    just like the messiah is "white" black
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Right, just like Snookie is a black caucasion.
                      "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
                      -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Tonight -- George Zimmerman will have an hour long interview on the Sean Hannity show on FOX News at 8pm central time.
                        -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Morrison View Post
                          Tonight -- George Zimmerman will have an hour long interview on the Sean Hannity show on FOX News at 8pm central time.
                          ...In which he described himself as Latino.

Actually, he sounds like the kind of guy many Right Wing Americans want to self-deport:

Zimmerman told Hannity that he identifies himself as a Hispanic American who speaks English as a second language...

Good thing his was born here....

Zimmie says it was all God's Plan. Yep. Humans: invoking/blaming God when they fuck up for millennia!

Comment

Working...
                          X