al Qaeda + Montana = ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

al Qaeda + Montana = ???

Great, I move to get away from a population center, and the danger follows me. Wonderful.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ber-bombs.html

Great, I move to get away from a population center, and the danger follows me. Wonderful.
    I thought Montana was similar to Afganistan; mountainous, rural, and everyone carries a gun. Seems like a perfect place for Al Queda to want to be.
    sigpic

Comment

In b4 sleeve-ie-poo.

And, herbi, do you know how populated with quasi-libral attempting folk there are in Big Sky Country?

Comment

Oh goodie. With the lack of snow and warm winter I suspect that its going to be a bad fire season anyway. But those that would be trying this shit will draw lots of attention from everyone even durring tourist season.

Are you scared of us that carry a gun and live in rural areas herb???
        If so you should really be scared of pa

Farb don't remind me they are trying to expand little socal all the time and the stupid is really taking hold
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

i have no clue farbi, please tell me.

and what about all the gun loving liberals? like me. lol.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Any where that is senic they are flocking in droves too
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
              i have no clue farbi, please tell me.

and what about all the gun loving liberals? like me. lol.

You'll be the first to bend over when Big Brother tells you to hand them over...

That's one crazy fucking publication.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Al Pacino
                Al Gore
                Al Catraz
                Al ...

Comment

Bundy

Comment

Working...
                  X