Tuscon, why you no like Arizona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuscon, why you no like Arizona?

A group of Pima County, Ariz., residents has become so dissatisfied with their state's conservative politics that they've begun a campaign to help the county secede from Arizona and become a state on its own.

Good luck with that Tuscon. Don't be butt hurt and pack all your things and move to your mommas house for a week just because you're upset. When you come back because you realized that you over reacted at our arguement, you'll find a new bitch on our couch.
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

It isn't going to happen no matter how much the progressive whine and cry.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

California is right next door, just move.

Comment

LOL! I wish NoVa would do this and break off, and take Tidewater with them.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I really hope that this would pass. Tuscon is a bullshit city that smells anyways.

Comment

more power to them i guess. it's supposed to be a representative government, if they dont feel like they are being represented, good on them for trying to change it.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              California is right next door, just move.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Once my girlfriend and daughter get out of that dump; Mexico can have it back. As a former resident, the best thing ever to come out of Tucson is I 10.
                1985 BMW 325e
                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

i wish they would split Cali i half!

Comment

It sucks because the rest of Arizona, like most of Phoenix, is well maintained and looks brand new. But Tuscon just ruins everything and is nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                      It sucks because the rest of Arizona, like most of Phoenix, is well maintained and looks brand new. But Tuscon just ruins everything and is nasty.
                      Its spelled Tucson... Tuscan's are from early Italy, Tuscany. Nevertheless I fucking hate morons with their "Baja Arizona" bumper stickers. Tucson is predominantly Liberal. The state is Republican, hence the stupid radical idea of a 51st state.

It will never happen, and those who believe it will; are bigger morons. This is the society we live in. Too many morons. I grew up in Tucson and I'm proud of it. It's not a bad town unless you hate the wild cats.
                      My 1991 325i Cabrio Build

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227529

Comment

Originally posted by Ninz30 View Post
                        Its spelled Tucson... Tuscan's are from early Italy, Tuscany. Nevertheless I fucking hate morons with their "Baja Arizona" bumper stickers. Tucson is predominantly Liberal. The state is Republican, hence the stupid radical idea of a 51st state.

It will never happen, and those who believe it will; are bigger morons. This is the society we live in. Too many morons. I grew up in Tucson and I'm proud of it. It's not a bad town unless you hate the wild cats.
                        "Its" is "it's or it is" and "Tuscan's" is in the wrong sentence to be used as a posessive noun. The use of a semicolon is improper after "will" and my spelling of TUSCON was correct. I digress, though. I agree completely. I went down there once to go to the Correctional Officer Academy down there and I'm glad I wasn't accepted because I couldn't live down there for 7 weeks.

Comment

Dude you posted this on azbmw, get a life that article is 2 months old. Do you have anything better to do with your time.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                            Considering it is a mostly liberal area it is no wonder why it is run down. Almost all liberal run areas look like shit. Look at Detroit.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
                              Dude you posted this on azbmw, get a life that article is 2 months old. Do you have anything better to do with your time.
                              not really why do you think I'm on here

Comment

Working...
                              X