Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lysol, and the over-sexualization of America's youth

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ol-prom-658923

heard this story on the radio at work today, i lol'd. but then i thought about it more.

As detailed by police, several teenagers told officers that the chaperones subsequently deployed the Lysol, which got into the eyes and mouths of some dancers (some of whom had to leave the prom). A female student reported the spraying to police, saying that Farmer and Rockey said that some dancers “were advertising butt sex.” The chaperones, the girl told cops, referred to her and her friends as “sluts and whores” and “dirty.”

obviously there has been sluttyness (male and female) since the dawn of time, and i generally think it's just a part of growing up (though some don't grow out of it). but do these women's actions represent an admittedly unreasonable, though important kick-back from what pop-culture and media has made into 'acceptable indecency'?

parents are responsible for imposing a sense of morality and decency upon their kids, but some of the shit you see on MTV, BET, dancing with the stars, movies, at proms and frat formals, is pretty nasty, and people will never quite listen to their parents or a higher moral authority, especially with so much peer and media influence.

so who should step in and class people up, if at all?

TL;DR: young people bump and grind and two women get charged with harassment

i bet those 2 chaperones were ugly.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

I didn't know people with down syndrome are allowed to chaperon a HS prom in Colorado. More power to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        i bet those 2 chaperones were ugly.
        lol did you happen to see the pics in the article? they're atrocious

Comment

Jealous bitches be crazy.

Comment

Stupid thread, but I have to give it to the OP for thread title.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
            X