Anders Breivik: paranoid, delusional and then he killed 77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    As stated in an earlier post, its costing the country $6000 a day to keep Anders Behring Breivik alive and in prison.

He is 32 years old at the time. And the average life expectancy for man today is about 77 years old.

Means he has about 45 years left of his life.

365 days in a year x 45 years = or 16,425 days left.

So at 16,425 days left at $6000.00 per day... costing the country of Norway $98,550,000.00 roughly to have this guy live out his life.

I think the $1.5 million is justifiable. Those of you in Norway, when you guys are going to work and paying taxes... just think you are supporting this guy that took out 77 of you guys and is enjoying things like a treadmill and multi room living off your hard work!

Yeah, but im sure. Some day, he will meet destiny. Its global..

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      average cost to house an inmate for life. $500k.
      average cost to execute an inmate. $1.5million.

i know this is making a mockery of the judicial process.. but why don't we just string 'em up and feed him to the fish? that's fucking free.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
        Yeah, but im sure. Some day, he will meet destiny. Its global..

just as long as no blood is on your hands?
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
          And the usual suspects leech to the usual ballsack. Seriously I get that you are the resident libtards on r3v, but are you just arguing for the sake of arguing? 77 people die from this fucking loon and you start spitting the same old anti-conservative rhetoric. I don't think the death penalty was the point of this thread but you seem to magically twist everything into your argument. Seriously fucking relax. You care too much.

et: Christ this just got moved to the P&R. I'm out.
          Hah!

It's impossible to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone has committed a crime. And it is much better to let a guilty man go free than an innocent man be put to death. So, I am against the death penalty.

As for Anders Breivik? Fry the piece of shit for all I care.

Comment

What if he really didn't do it and the government over there framed him? Maybe he should go free?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              ^

Yet your username is a play on a the mass murdering "hero" of Cuba
              Exactly, it's making fun of the idiot kids who idolize him and buy those retarded Che shirts. He has become a cliche for kids that want to seem rebelious. I'm not a Che fan in the least.

As stated in an earlier post, its costing the country $6000 a day to keep Anders Behring Breivik alive and in prison.

He is 32 years old at the time. And the average life expectancy for man today is about 77 years old.

Means he has about 45 years left of his life.

365 days in a year x 45 years = or 16,425 days left.

So at 16,425 days left at $6000.00 per day... costing the country of Norway $98,550,000.00 roughly to have this guy live out his life.

I think the $1.5 million is justifiable. Those of you in Norway, when you guys are going to work and paying taxes... just think you are supporting this guy that took out 77 of you guys and is enjoying things like a treadmill and multi room living off your hard work!
              He's talking about the U.S. legal system and you're arguing with him using numbers from Norway. The point he is making is that the death penalty is more costly in the US. The ridiculous amount of money Norway is spending to hold this evil fuck in his nice, cozy, "prison" is completely irrelevant to what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
                Exactly, it's making fun of the idiot kids who idolize him and buy those retarded Che shirts. He has become a cliche for kids that want to seem rebelious. I'm not a Che fan in the least.
                Walk around in little Havana with that shirt on and Id bet you would get rolled.

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
                He's talking about the U.S. legal system and you're arguing with him using numbers from Norway. The point he is making is that the death penalty is more costly in the US. The ridiculous amount of money Norway is spending to hold this evil fuck in his nice, cozy, "prison" is completely irrelevant to what he's saying.
                Norway has already spent $14 million on his trial. If they had the death penalty, he most likely would be able to appeal. Roughly the same costs as here in the states. So yeah to execute him would cost him that or even more being a high profile case.

Point is, it cost the country way more to keep him alive than to put him to death. Waste of taxpayer money!
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Walk around in little Havana with that shirt on and Id bet you would get rolled.
                  Nothing like wearing a shirt that idolizes a man who spent his whole life fighting capitalism for $5 at Gap.

Norway has already spent $14 million on his trial. If they had the death penalty, he most likely would be able to appeal. Roughly the same costs as here in the states. So yeah to execute him would cost him that or even more being a high profile case.

Point is, it cost the country way more to keep him alive than to put him to death. Waste of taxpayer money!
                  In nations that don't pamper their murderers it is more cost effective to keep them in prison for life (read: our country). That study has zero relevance to Norway's legal system, where is surely would be more cost effective to kill Breivik. Still, it would likely be even more cost effective to just put him in a US style prison for life.

Comment

@ Cliche....I'm not afraid to admit that I am wrong and after you made your point about the cost of death penalty I spent sometime reading some facts. How and why it would cost more to execute is strange but it is what it is. Thank you for pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X