No announcement yet.

When CCW saves peoples lives thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Farbin got from the last page of this thread.

smooth is the guy whos house would be the safest to break into and rob blind. I bet an industrious fellow could pull it off with a tire thumper and a sharpened stick, just don't brandish it in front of his child/children.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
      You love to give people shit for lack of reading comprehension but you missed it all together. smooth was complaining about no one considering his rights to be in a gun-free environment, he has no right to such in public (save for a few exceptions). Of course gun rights are being infringed upon, but that's another topic that you can troll when it comes around.
      You're right, I didn't read what he wrote.

I just find your posts hilarious because they're dripping with fanciful bullshit.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
        It's nice of you to drop in from your fantasy world.

In South Carolina (or is it North?), you can carry guns in public buildings outside of government offices...they're banned in those places. You have the right to be there gun-free.

So, there goes your assertion and, while were at it, there goes a pro-firearm state government blowing holes in carry laws with its own twisted hypocrisy.
        Almost every State in union's CCW laws bar carry in Govt owned buildings/facilities fed, state, or local. What was your point??? Come on you know that its not a right that you have to be gun free there its the law, and your still exposed to firearms there, they are just in the hands of the agents of the govt ONLY thats all.... Again what is the point your trying to make
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          What Farbin got from the last page of this thread.

smooth is the guy whos house would be the safest to break into and rob blind. I bet an industrious fellow could pull it off with a tire thumper and a sharpened stick, just don't brandish it in front of his child/children.
          An unexpected baseball bat to the face as someone rounds a corner in your house would have the robber wishing he had picked another house. The belief that a firearm is the sole method for defending ones self is laughable. Hell, defense and firearm could almost be read as a synonym in this thread, IMO evidentiary of an overdependence on them.

Way to disregard all of his solid points and make fun of him when he very obviously believes home defense with a firearm is a an acceptable personal choice, certainly make yourself look intelligent here.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Almost every State in union's CCW laws bar carry in Govt owned buildings/facilities fed, state, or local. What was your point??? Come on you know that its not a right that you have to be gun free there its the law, and your still exposed to firearms there, they are just in the hands of the agents of the govt ONLY thats all.... Again what is the point your trying to make
            I'm pointing out that there are laws that infringe on your rights to carry that you don't give a fuck about, but then you get all up in arms when someone tries to introduce other logical and reasonable arguments into the discussion.

The main issue here is that I'd rather have government policing public space than idiots like ParsedOut and his quick to trigger six shooter.

I'm not wading into the whole protect your home debate. I've a gun for that very reason. I'm just on the other side of the debate when it comes to CC.
            Last edited by einhander; 05-18-2014, 10:29 PM.
            1996 Civic white/black
            1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
              An unexpected baseball bat to the face as someone rounds a corner in your house would have the robber wishing he had picked another house.
              This also requires time to set up and execute. I live in a 900 sq ft apartment with a direct line from the front door to my bedroom.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                This also requires time to set up and execute. I live in a 900 sq ft apartment with a direct line from the front door to my bedroom.
                Wow.

Are you SF?
                1996 Civic white/black
                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Phoenix.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Sweet, now I can make my infil plan.
                    1996 Civic white/black
                    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

come at me, bro.

Moral of this story?

Comment

:rofl:

Bedroom 1 looks like best option.
                        1996 Civic white/black
                        1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

idiots like ParsedOut and his limp dick six shooter.
                          Fuck you. We may not agree on political topics but personal attacks are uncalled for. Once again, fuck you.

Comment

You're totally right and I apologize. Changed, but happy to have it on record.

Uncalled for.

Seriously. I'm sorry.
                            1996 Civic white/black
                            1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

:rofl:

Bedroom 1 looks like best option.
                              At least I know you won't be armed.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Just don't be naked.
                                1996 Civic white/black
                                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
                                X