The Republican Party is embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Republican Party is embarrassing

And one of them will potentially be representing this country to the rest of the world. They are just a bottomless pit of fuck up. What a complete disgrace.

It's a good thing that magic underpants wearing scum bag doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning in November.

Those of you planning on voting Republican should be ashamed of yourselves and should feel guilty, not only for the shit storm that will ensue should Romney win, but also for the entire 8 years of Bush's administration spiraling this country into the abyss we are now trying to pull ourselves out of.

Go fuck yourselves!

having a bad day h0lmes?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I think someone started the chant in the back of the convention hall as... "what are we going fuck up?" USA USA... Then the lady from PR was so clueless, she tried to join in her own bogus mockery. Good thing the representative from PR is not latino, they would have gone into lynch mob mode. Taunting your own representative's is so classy.
      sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        having a bad day h0lmes?
        Only because of tool bags like yourself. And don't give me any of that small government, personally responsibility bullshit. Mitt Romney and the Republican party don't even know the meaning of those concepts.

Why are you voting for Romney?

Comment

You would never make it in the big leagues
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
            Only because of tool bags like yourself. And don't give me any of that small government, personally responsibility bullshit. Mitt Romney and the Republican party don't even know the meaning of those concepts.

Why are you voting for Romney?
            because the choice is between obama and romney
            ron paul has some good ideas, but he has no chance to be elected.

i'm not a fan of romney, but he will be a much better president than obama for a multitude of reasons, least of which he can run, has run, a large organization before. he's no amateur like obama.

so why the animosity. i thought you were becoming an adult.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
              You would never make it in the big leagues
              What do you mean by big leagues? If you're talking about exchanging oral sex for political and business favors I can proudly say you are correct in your assessment.

Comment

What do you mean by big leagues? If you're talking about exchanging oral sex for political and business favors I can proudly say you are correct in your assessment.
                I thought he was saying "there's no crying in baseball"
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  I thought he was saying "there's no crying in baseball"
                  This isn't major league baseball, this is the government of the most powerful country in the history of the world. The economy, civil liberties, and lives are at stake here and the Republicans are a serious threat to those things.

Comment

This isn't major league baseball, this is the government of the most powerful country in the history of the world. The economy, civil liberties, and lives are at stake here and the Republicans are a serious threat to those things.
                    welcome to the real world h0lmes for crying outloud
                    they're all a threat to those things, republican and democrat
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I agree with the thread title--hopefully the GOP at some point reinvents itself without all the religious nutters, anti-intellectualism, anti-environmental, anti-minority sentiments which pervade the party at some point in the future.

Comment

Hahahaha let me tell you about that....

Its about the lesser of the two evils, and Obama is definitly the more evil.
                        All just means to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by grahamsy2k View Post
                          and Obama is definitly the more evil.
                          And you are pretty far down that bottomless pit of fuck up if you honestly believe this bullshit.

Comment

The republican agenda:
                            ban abortion
                            ban gay marriage
                            legislate the internet
                            tax the middle class, but tax cuts for the rich
                            go to war with Iran
                            indefinite detention
                            oppose ANYTHING the democrats propose

Democratic agenda:
                            spend money

Which one do you think is more of a threat to freedom? It sounds pretty obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              I agree with the thread title--hopefully the GOP at some point reinvents itself without all the religious nutters, anti-intellectualism, anti-environmental, anti-minority sentiments which pervade the party at some point in the future.
                              let's debunk one point you make, anti-minority
                              Nikki Haley
                              Mia Love
                              Bobby Jindahl
                              Condi Rice
                              Susana Martinez
                              Marco Rubio
                              Mrs. Luce’ Vela Fortuño, first lady of Puerto Rico
                              Ted Cruz
                              Athur Davis
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X