Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think like an average person or a rich person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think like an average person or a rich person?

Here is a good read from Yahoo on the difference of how people think. Average person vs Rich person.

How do you think?

Steve Siebold, author of "How Rich People Think," spent nearly three decades interviewing millionaires around the world to find out what separates them from everyone else.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

7. Average people earn money doing things they don't love. Rich people follow their passion.

Def. don't agree with this one. I love cars and would love to be a racecar driver but I doubt that will make me rich (it would probably make me poor).

I don't love taxes, but being a CPA would make me wealthy, and let me use that money to do what I love (race cars)

BTW, I'm not a CPA yet, but on that path.

Comment

this might be the worst thread you've started.... and you've made a lot.

Comment

Yeah i'd say #7 is the opposite if anything.
        Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Just read the rest of them. Shouldn't have wasted my time. Most of them are complete bullshit.
          Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            this might be the worst thread you've started.... and you've made a lot.

It cant be all R vs D, and there is some good points in this article. There is a big difference on how the two think when going though life though.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
              Just read the rest of them. Shouldn't have wasted my time. Most of them are complete bullshit.
              thank you for saving me 5 minutes. :up:
              AWD > RWD

Comment

I know I dont think like a richer, but I do understand and agree with the article
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I wish my passion for being a lazy ass and selfish attitude along with specific knowledge of random shit would make me rich.

How many rich people really became rich from passion, selfishness, and random knowlege.....The one's we know about and that's a few of the people who are rich.
                  1985 BMW 325e
                  1997 BMW M3/4/5
                  2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Are you guys thinking "rich" a la the top 0.001%, or say small business owners with a six digit income and a comfortable lifestyle?

To me, the latter is rich...........the wife and I are planning on opening a small business in another 3-5 years. As long as we take home more than we do now, I'll consider myself not "rich", but damn successful........at least for what I want out of life.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I need to stop clicking on his threads, thanks whoever said not to click.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

World's richest woman Gina Rinehart
                        .. inherited her fortune and has no authority on how people should earn their money.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

its from yahoo....what was the expectation?
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Are you guys thinking "rich" a la the top 0.001%, or say small business owners with a six digit income and a comfortable lifestyle?

To me, the latter is rich...........the wife and I are planning on opening a small business in another 3-5 years. As long as we take home more than we do now, I'll consider myself not "rich", but damn successful........at least for what I want out of life.
                            Rich to me means your income is vastly superior to the majority of others, and I know quite a few double income families bringing in $100-200k and would definitely not consider them rich. In many metro areas a $100k household simply means you can afford to live comfortably but still need to manage your money wisely and with a mortgage, two car payments and kids...that money doesn't go very far. In Victoria, BC with the housing market as it is now families with near or slightly higher than $100k incomes were having a difficult time juggling a mortgage for an average price house in this city and child care if both parents work, rich should cover any and every necessary expense without worry. Rich comes in when all those expenses us normal folk occasionally worry about are no longer a concern assuming no pissing away of wealth. I'd say to be truly rich one needs to be bringing in an income in the higher six figures range or have 7 figures of equity.

Comment

IMO, if you think being wealthy is just being able to have a lot of money & assets then you have it all wrong.

The endless pursuit of $$$ to 'keep up with the Jones' is a waste of time, but unfortunately this is what society has deemed important.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Working...
                              X