Benghazi-Gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the pres said he issued orders to protect the embassy personnel
    someone did not comply with a directive from the pres?
    who?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

A general fired over this?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

This is some fucked up shit!

The information I heard today was that General Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          Read that earlier today. Also Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette was relieved of command of his striker group about the same time as the AFRICOM commander was relieved. Who know's if it's related or not.

This is a bit tin-foil hat... But I read that Obama wanted the ambassador kidnapped, so he could negotiate a swap with somebody that we are holding and be considered a hero right before the election...

Back to reality...
          This timeline of the attack is a really good read: http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-timel...-politics.html

This is long, but also a good read:
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

This will never stick to the 0. This is why billery is falling on her sword....... no matter what comes to light it will never stick or come back to him, just like F&F
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Apparently, bill is tired of Obama using her as the sticky after sex wipe up rag, and want her to spill some damaging information she has about what really happened the night of the attack.
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

not going to happen, she will be a good little progressive and to put into chess terms, she will sacrifice her self to pull her king out of check.........................
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-29-2012, 10:49 AM.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  not going to happen, she will be a good little progresive and to put into chess terms, she will sacerfice her self to pull her king out of check.........................
                  its a political decision not to to expose the messiah. if she did, she would be toast for the 2016 presidential nomination.

And, whoever made the decision to have our forces stand down should be easy to find out. Presidential directives are done on paper in situations like this, plus emails etc. There would be a paper trail that would lead to whoever is responsible.

If there is a directive that is. Wonder if the messiah knew there would be a paper trail before opening his mouth?
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Apparently, bill is tired of Obama using her as the sticky after sex wipe up rag, and want her to spill some damaging information she has about what really happened the night of the attack.
                    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    not going to happen, she will be a good little progressive and to put into chess terms, she will sacrifice her self to pull her king out of check.........................
                    I don't think so, the Clintons have always been uno-via aka one-way street or all about themselves. After this her shot at getting elected is slim and she wants the chance to be in office.

No we have fast reaction teams set up all around the middle east. One of the reasons I was so busy last month.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

its been turned into a campaign ad but its pretty explosive!

Comment

.....Reminds me of another infamous stand-down order issued during 9/11 because some one did not want the fighter pilots to visually identify the type of aircraft involved.....

.....what did they not want seen here? That's what I want to know. Maybe the whole thing was a failure....?

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                          .....Reminds me of another infamous stand-down order issued during 9/11 because some one did not want the fighter pilots to visually identify the type of aircraft involved.....

.....what did they not want seen here? That's what I want to know. Maybe the whole thing was a failure....?
                          Boosh!
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Wrong is wrong, either side.

add something to the advertisement, looks like Facebook is helping the campaign.

Over the weekend, Facebook took down a message by the Special Operations Speaks PAC (SOS) which highlighted the fact that Obama denied backup to the forces being overrun in Benghazi.

Comment

Hmmm and a former Gitmo inmate might have lead the attack.

Daily updates of everything that you need know about what is going on in the military community and abroad including military gear and equipment, breaking news, international news and more.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

In an interview with a Denver TV reporter Friday, President Obama twice refused to answer questions as to whether the Americans under siege in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012, were denied requests for help, saying he’s waiting for the results of investigations before making any conclusions about what went wrong.

After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election, the president said, “the election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened. These are folks who served under me who I had sent to some very dangerous places. Nobody wants to find out more what happened than I do.”

President Obama told KUSA-TV’s Kyle Clarke large that “we want to make sure we get it right, particularly because I have made a commitment to the families impacted as well as to the American people, we’re going to bring those folks to justice. So, we’re going to gather all the facts, find out exactly what happened, and make sure that it doesn't happen again but we’re also going to make sure that we bring to justice those who carried out these attacks.”

Clark pressed again. “Were they denied requests for help during the attack?” he asked.

“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I've said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn't happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”

Earlier today, Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin reported that CIA agents in the second U.S. compound in Benghazi were denied requests for help.

In response, CIA spokesperson Jennifer Youngblood said, “We can say with confidence that the Agency reacted quickly to aid our colleagues during that terrible evening in Benghazi. Moreover, no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. In fact, it is important to remember how many lives were saved by courageous Americans who put their own safety at risk that night-and that some of those selfless Americans gave their lives in the effort to rescue their comrades.”
                                that's a lawyer speaking, not a commander in chief. he knew what was going on. if reagan was in the oval office and had this happen, he wouldn't have ran to vegas for a fund raiser within 24 hours of the attack laughing and cutting jokes.

1. who talks like this? did he order, as a commander in chief, the military to do everything possible to protect our personnel right there and then? no, the secretary of defense said they needed to figure out what was going on. you see, their little stories aren't matching up.

2. his number 2 directive was to investigate exactly what happened so it doesn't happen again. does that make sense? they just told him what was going on, and he supposedly "ordered" to protect our personnel and he needs to investigate? when a president knows what's happening, you don't go investigate to see what's happening, you go protect right there and then.

3. find out who did this? we know we are being attacked...so while the attacks are occurring, lets find out who did it so we can bring them to justice. is this how a normal commander in chief thinks, acts and talks? no. he's lying. he's covering up.

those three things don't make any sense. he is such a liar and it's so hard to stomach it.

"everyone in the state department, our military, cia, you name it had number one priority making sure people were safe." how did he even know that? i thought they were still investigating. obviously it wasn't number 1 priority for safety because they were denied help and 4 men died because of it and many injured.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X